This 50 million investment (1 Viewer)

CCFCDan87

Someone who is savvy on finances please point us to where this 50 million SISU have supposedly invested.

The bank accounts issued I've seen certainly don't back this figure.

CCFCDan87

The accounts filled over recent years certainly doesn't sway towards a 50 mill loss. People forgetting SISU got this club for nothing. Shares were given to them

coundonskyblue

I don't dispute that they have put in £50m.

That in itself just shows why these people are clowns.

Bobby Gould put that point over very well.

£50m and the club is homeless, in league 1 and pretty much at the end.

Grendel

Someone who is savvy on finances please point us to where this 50 million SISU have supposedly invested.

The bank accounts issued I've seen certainly don't back this figure.

It's the spend over the 5 years plus inherited debt which was at least £15 to £20 million. The confusion is the debt free rubbish spouted by ranson.

Grendel

The accounts filled over recent years certainly doesn't sway towards a 50 mill loss. People forgetting SISU got this club for nothing. Shares were given to them

They didn't get it for nothing.

Godiva

Yes they did. I know my dad gave up his shares for naff all and so did many others

The link you got before was to one of three FAQ's we put together some time ago. One of the FAQ's also covers the issue with fans shares.

Godiva

The link you got before was to one of three FAQ's we put together some time ago. One of the FAQ's also covers the issue with fans shares.

This is the text so you don't have to read all:

There was a condition though - one that created a lot of mistrust between SISU and the fans - the handing over of ALL shares. Shares that were in fact worthless in terms of money, but had a high sentimental value for the fans. So it looked like daylight robbery - hand over the shares or your club will die!

On the other hand, SISU needed at least 90% of the shares to gain absolute control and Robinson only had 71.5%. Had SISU not 'collected' the remaining shares they would have been vulnerable to a hostile takeover attempt ... ahem, remember Hoffman? In addition shares in free floatation have a market value and the setup SISU wanted relied on the shares holding a fixed value until they are sold. Very complicated for everybody but SISU, but more importantly it created a rift between owners and fans that exists even today.

Grendel

Yes they did. I know my dad gave up his shares for naff all and so did many others

They paid outstanding creditors to the tune of £20 million

It's the spend over the 5 years plus inherited debt which was at least £15 to £20 million. The confusion is the debt free rubbish spouted by ranson.

£20 million +

25 players with average weeks salary (eg) £2000 = £50,000 , £50,000 x 52 weeks x 5 years = £ 13 million , above based on league 1 average salary , so add Championship average the salary figure would stand at £ 20 million ???

£20M debt + £20M salary = £40M in ???

Godiva

Grendel

I believe it was £8m.

I understood it ultimately to be much higher including the unpaid revenue bill. It is of course impossible to properly know. The £8 million I assume was the money raised via Prozone?

Godiva

I understood it ultimately to be much higher including the unpaid revenue bill. It is of course impossible to properly know. The £8 million I assume was the money raised via Prozone?

From FAQ-2:

On takeover the net liabilities of the group were discounted down by £35m leaving net debts of £8m for SISU to fund plus £3m losses from takeover until 31/05/08. By 31/05/08 they had provided a loan of £11m, this money loaned to the company to pay its debts.

So £8m to pay creditors at take over plus £3m to fill the pot and cover losses by end of May 08.

Houdi

The 55 million figure came from ACL's preferred administrator,hardly a SISU puppet,yet seemingly some fans still don't want to believe the fact that SISU via its investors have effectively been bankrolling the club for years.

wingy

From FAQ-2:

On takeover the net liabilities of the group were discounted down by £35m leaving net debts of £8m for SISU to fund plus £3m losses from takeover until 31/05/08. By 31/05/08 they had provided a loan of £11m, this money loaned to the company to pay its debts.

So £8m to pay creditors at take over plus £3m to fill the pot and cover losses by end of May 08.

Takeover in December correct ??£3 M. Losses from there to seasons end Correct . A little over half a season or there abouts Correct??So how come we allaegedly incurred losses of around £10M. per seaqson in the following couple of seasons.:confused:

Colin1883

How many managers and coaches have been sacked since sisu took over; that gotta be 10 mil wasted... Anyone know if sisu take a management fee for running the hedge fund?

rupert_bear

I'll accept SISU's claim of putting in this £50million which seems to have crept up from £45million in a couple of weeks if they will accept that added to that figure is 5 years gate receipts, 5 years TV money off Sky and transfer fees, i would estimate a total of atleast £30million

Monkeyface

I don't get why people are arguing about how, why and if SISU have spent £50m. They bought a football club for fucks sake, what did they expect?!

Godiva

Takeover in December correct ??£3 M. Losses from there to seasons end Correct . A little over half a season or there abouts Correct??So how come we allaegedly incurred losses of around £10M. per seaqson in the following couple of seasons.:confused:

Who says anything about losing £10m per season? In the first 2 or 3 years it may have been approximately £6m per season, but since then it has been much less.

sky blue john

I don't get why people are arguing about how, why and if SISU have spent £50m. They bought a football club for fecks sake, what did they expect?!

Really its an incompetent joke to spend 50million in such a short space of time and have nothing to show for it !!!
Maybe its Brewsters millions scenario and not just a bad dream !!!

warwickcccfc

Which the likes of Torchy used at the time as 'proof' of SISU being our saviours and to shout down any dissention.

Hang your head in shame

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I'll accept SISU's claim of putting in this £50million which seems to have crept up from £45million in a couple of weeks if they will accept that added to that figure is 5 years gate receipts, 5 years TV money off Sky and transfer fees, i would estimate a total of atleast £30million

SISU have only put in money to cover the club's losses.

rupert_bear

SISU have only put in money to cover the club's losses.
This 50 million surely covers all things losses, wages, transfers, rent etc. and we are led to believe it has come from the sisu trouser pocket, so again i ask what about other income, gate money, transfers, TV money or are you saying in 5 years it has cost over 80million to run this club and i know there was an initial 15million to pay off certain liabilities but that still leaves a spend of 65million in 5 years ?

Brighton Sky Blue

This 50 million surely covers all things losses, wages, transfers, rent etc. and we are led to believe it has come from the sisu trouser pocket, so again i ask what about other income, gate money, transfers, TV money or are you saying in 5 years it has cost over 80million to run this club and i know there was an initial 15million to pay off certain liabilities but that still leaves a spend of 65million in 5 years ?

No-it's purely to cover losses made by the club. There was an initial sum loaned to cover existing debts and since then SISU have loaned money to prop up losses as and when needed. The club has been losing millions a year so in 6 years the total loaned probably is around £50m.

cloughie

They paid outstanding creditors to the tune of £20 million

Never been the one to let facts get in the way of your delusion .........amazing now it's £20 million they paid off oh how the figures just seem to mount up

Bit like £40 million.. no £45 million ....no no hold on its Now £50 million What next month £55 million

These management fees really are mounting up

warwickcccfc

If Joy Seppala is so minted then why doesn't she pay the £1.3m rather than have SISU dragged through the courts.

They are the middle men and have no funds of sorts to come into football.

They saw it as a get rich quick scheme and have been found out

Users who are viewing this thread