This deserves its own thread Old Sky Blue (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

On another matter a charge has been registered at Companies House dated March 2012 in favour of ARVO Master Fund Limited. It covers all CCFC and CCFC Holdings assets. Please explain TF, SISU etc ........... am far more worried by this than BR spouting off in the press.

dongonzalos

You arent being thick, not entirely sure what is going on myself. But it seems that AVRO who apparently have connection to SISU now have a mortgage over all assets of CCFC and CCFC Holdings. My understanding is that ARVO have been involved in previous projects with SISU including administrations and liquidations (but i could be wrong). Clearly SISU have some plan
Last edited by oldskyblue58; 6 Hours Ago at 03:36 PM.​

dongonzalos

This is buried amongst a debate about whether Bryan Richardson is dodgy or not!

I think it Old Sky Blue has stumbled across people that they are in sink (in the know) with SISU positioning themselves ready to benefit when the plug is pulled.

Far more important to me, than the Richardson debate and typical of the situation we find ourselves in at the moment where people are getting sidetracked with stupid arguments whilst bigger things are happening around them!

PEOPLE PLEASE FOCUS ON SISU. PLEASE FOCUS ON ASKING THEM THE HARD QUESTIONS. PLEASE FOCUS ON PUTTING PRESSURE ON CET TO ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS. PLEASE DONT BUY SEASON TICKETS TILL YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Brighton Sky Blue

Richardson hasn't spoken publicly since he left the club 11 years ago so 5 pages' worth of quotes from the crook deserves attention.

Delboycov

Would never have seen this if you hadn't put it on a seperate thread. Firstly it shows that the boards do need to be merged as what's happening off the field is far more important than anything happening on it atm...secondly this is very worrying-if OSB sounds concerned...so am I!

dongonzalos

Mate within the three pages of arguments about something that happened 11 years ago, was mention of a move by SISU that happened a month ago that needs analysing to see if it shows that they are going to get rid of CCFC.

If CCFC are liquidated and don't exist anymore I will have a couple of free hours between 3-5 every Saturday to have a beer with you and debate the dodgyness of Bryan Richardson with you :)

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not saying it takes higher importance than the liquidation threat, of course it doesn't. But it's hardly surprising that it's drawn so much more attention when it's plastered over the CET and SISU's subtle maneouvre last month attracted a pipsqueak from nobody in the media. I don't disagree with you :)

wingy

Here is what the Judge had to say about SISU's top dog.....

The Witnesses​

135. I have no doubt that all of the witnesses who gave oral evidence are honest people,
none of whom is deliberately lying or attempting to mislead the court except that I do
have some reservation in the case of Ms Seppala which I come to in a moment. They do,
however, have different recollections of certain events and have very different​
perceptions of the events as they unfolded.

138. Ms Seppala was the least satisfactory of all the witnesses. In making my general
comments above, I said that no-one was deliberately lying. But I fear Ms Seppala has a
distorted recollection of some events – particularly about what happened at the meetings
in New York in January 2005 – and, with the benefit of hindsight, has introduced a “spin”
(I am sorry not to be able to find a better word) which suits the Applicants’ case. She is
also prone to exaggerate – the Respondents would characterise it as lying, but I give her
the benefit of the doubt on that – for instance her suggestion (eventually withdrawn by
her) that Mr Wallace had “continually” represented to the Applicants that the RCF Banks
had a strong direct claim against TXU Corp when in fact he never said that at all. She also
recollects (and she may well have believed what she was saying) events which did not, as
I conclude, take place (namely a conversation with Mr Wallace “in a small room” and Mr
Olin reading and explaining a position paper in New York on 11 January 2005). She is, I
am quite sure, an astute and effective business woman. I totally reject her description of
herself as naïve. I am quite sure that she was closely involved in developments as the
representative of SISU as a Committee Creditor. But she had many other business
matters on her mind and when it came to producing her witness statement and giving her
oral evidence, her recollection was not, I think, as accurate as she would like to make out
AND THIS IS WHAT HOFFMAN HAS HAD TO NEGOTIATE WITH
IS THERE ANY WONDER ,WHAT IS GOING ON IS NOTHING MORE THAN VANDALISM .THEY CAN'T HAVE IT/ GET IT AND THEY KNOW HE CAN.
:)

progress.gif
Reply Reply With Quote Like

<li style="display: none;" id="post_thanks_box_184448" class="postbitlegacy postbitim"><li id="post_184449" class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">6 Hours Ago#56
oldskyblue58
user-offline.png

CCFC Manager

thorninmyside

Hey have you looked at it yet. .. we are now coventry city football club limited. Coventry city holdings are gone.

Arvo are sisu. Clearly we are about to be liquidated

dongonzalos

The New York-based Emerging Markets Management, the
London-based Sisu Capital and Arvo Master Fund are some
of the prominent overseas hedge-funds now investing in
Nigerian banks.

Brilliant says it all!!!!!!!!

wingy

Get behind SOC who may at the moment be informal but were going to take up the mantle of SKY BLUE TRUST who own the title CCFC if the worst happens !!!!!!!!!!!

dongonzalos

People connected with this Company

MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER 04 Jan 12 director - Appointed
KENNETH DULIEU 16 Dec 11 director - Appointment ended
JOHN CLARKE 16 Dec 11 director - Appointment ended
MR ONYECHINAEDUANAGHAEFUUZO NNATUWEREUGO IGWE 16 Dec 11 director - Appointed
LEONARD BRODY 28 Nov 11 director - Appointment ended
PAUL CLOUTING 25 Oct 11 director - Appointment ended
MR LEONARD JASON BRODY 14 Sep 11 director - Particulars Changed
MR PAUL ANDREW CLOUTING 30 Aug 11 director - Appointed
RAYMOND RANSON 08 Apr 11 director - Appointment ended
MR ADAM BRADLEY 08 Mar 11 secretary - Appointed
GARY HOFFMAN 24 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
MR KENNETH PAUL DULIEU 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
MR LEONARD JASON BRODY 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
MR JOHN EDWARD CLARKE 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
WALTER BOSCO 07 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
JOSEPH ELLIOTT 07 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
JOHN TOMLINSON 14 Oct 10 secretary - Appointment ended
MR WALTER BOSCO 01 Feb 10 director - Appointed
EDMUND BAKER 01 Jul 09 director - Resigned
GARY HOFFMAN 31 Oct 08 director - Particulars Changed
MALACHY BRANNIGAN 25 Apr 08 director - Resigned
EDMUND ANTHONY BAKER 20 Mar 08 director - Appointed
GARY ANDREW HOFFMAN 05 Mar 08 director - Appointed

dongonzalos

People connected with this Company

MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER 04 Jan 12 director - Appointed
KENNETH DULIEU 16 Dec 11 director - Appointment ended
JOHN CLARKE 16 Dec 11 director - Appointment ended
MR ONYECHINAEDUANAGHAEFUUZO NNATUWEREUGO IGWE 16 Dec 11 director - Appointed
LEONARD BRODY 28 Nov 11 director - Appointment ended
PAUL CLOUTING 25 Oct 11 director - Appointment ended
MR LEONARD JASON BRODY 14 Sep 11 director - Particulars Changed
MR PAUL ANDREW CLOUTING 30 Aug 11 director - Appointed
RAYMOND RANSON 08 Apr 11 director - Appointment ended
MR ADAM BRADLEY 08 Mar 11 secretary - Appointed
GARY HOFFMAN 24 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
MR KENNETH PAUL DULIEU 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
MR LEONARD JASON BRODY 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
MR JOHN EDWARD CLARKE 07 Feb 11 director - Appointed
WALTER BOSCO 07 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
JOSEPH ELLIOTT 07 Feb 11 director - Appointment ended
JOHN TOMLINSON 14 Oct 10 secretary - Appointment ended
MR WALTER BOSCO 01 Feb 10 director - Appointed
EDMUND BAKER 01 Jul 09 director - Resigned
GARY HOFFMAN 31 Oct 08 director - Particulars Changed
MALACHY BRANNIGAN 25 Apr 08 director - Resigned
EDMUND ANTHONY BAKER 20 Mar 08 director - Appointed
GARY ANDREW HOFFMAN 05 Mar 08 director - Appointed
More than transfers in?

wingy

I feel like i'm in a parralell Universe today having got home late and all the Richardson stuff and then this ,its like CCFC is the axis of EVIL

BurbageSkyBlues

Sisu and arvo (Avro) are in bed together.

I think our club is now positioned to be liquidated, should sisu see fit, with Avro having a secured loan/finance on the club.

See here for an example of their partnering

Holding(s) in Company
www.euroinvestor.com/news/story.aspx?...
6 Feb 2009 – SISU Master Fund Ltd. 5. Date of the ... Ltd, ARVO Master Fund, ARVO Master Fund II ...

dongonzalos

Sisu and arvo (Avro) are in bed together.

I think our club is now positioned to be liquidated, should sisu see fit, with Avro having a secured loan/finance on the club.

See here for an example of their partnering

Holding(s) in Company
www.euroinvestor.com/news/story.aspx?...
6 Feb 2009 – SISU Master Fund Ltd. 5. Date of the ... Ltd, ARVO Master Fund, ARVO Master Fund II ...

There is another story like that where they do the same thing with a different company aswell

georgehudson

what a tangled web we weave,
i'm not proficient enough to cut & paste song lyrics, but,
john lennon's song 'GIMME SOME TRUTH' from the 'imagine' album has particular relevance,
someone who can do this, please do so,
i wait in hope that it can be done,
they really should be drummed into the skulls of these people,
PUSB

Last edited:

wingy

Could it be to put the highest risk or certain failures into one pot ,you know they're never going to make it but you might generate five or six years fees and certain tax right offs ,bit like if you were operating a commercial business ,and you ran two outfits under one roof ,to keep all busy and paid throughout the year you could take contracts that were way below profitable ,put them out under the secondary name ,eventually to go tits up,while the primary company purrs on sweetly with all paid and busy throughout the year and consequently highly profitable .

Brighton Sky Blue

Could it be to put the highest risk or certain failures into one pot ,you know they're never going to make it but you might generate five or six years fees and certain tax right offs ,bit like if you were operating a commercial business ,and you ran two outfits under one roof ,to keep all busy and paid throughout the year you could take contracts that were way below profitable ,put them out under the secondary name ,eventually to go tits up,while the primary company purrs on sweetly with all paid and busy throughout the year and consequently highly profitable .

Just enables SISU to avoid having a liquidated company next to its name Wingy-whilst still banking all the profits from the liquidation with its partner in crime.

thorninmyside

We finally agree brighton sky blue. Though I wish on this occasion we didn't.

According to that sisu don't actually own us anymore.

Nonleagueherewecome

Would never have seen this if you hadn't put it on a seperate thread. Firstly it shows that the boards do need to be merged as what's happening off the field is far more important than anything happening on it atm...secondly this is very worrying-if OSB sounds concerned...so am I!

I wouldn't have seen this thread if it had been in the Finance section...TBH the club could be liquidated and I'd miss it if it was just in there! The habit of the way you use the forum is so ingrained, it's difficult to browse in a different way.

This is possibly the biggest story yet. BR is a fantastic red herring (KD being an orange herring..)-even now, he's bloody hurting us!

Ever heard the phrase "Good day to bury bad news"? SISU have. Not as stupid as we thought-but ten times more evil!
:blue::blue::blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Obvious question: CET, why have we come across such a story before yourselves?

Welcome to the future. A group of stakeholders with access to the net will always find more dirt than one guy with deadlines and little time. We are all citizen journalists now.

All the same, someone email David Conn @ The Guardian!

Users who are viewing this thread