This is the worst Coventry team i have seen. (1 Viewer)

And i have been supporting them since 1990. Shocking, spineless, pitiful, embarrasing. Think i need a pick me up! :(

Last edited:

rob9872

Really? Did you not see us during the first half of this season?

sky_blue_up_north

Must admit find it hard to think of worst one...

Brighton Sky Blue

If we get relegated then it literally would be the worst team since you started watching-though if your username is right, you won't be needing SBT for much of a pick me up ;)

rob9872

Yes Inclusive!

But our team now (imo) is so much better than it was then. Not just the additional personnel but the experience gained by some of those raw talents. I'm sure in a hypothetical world that if our squad now played our squad at the end of the first window, then this one would win comfortably.

It's simply the worst "our" club has ever been all round. Muppets in the Boardroom, a manager trying his best with limited talent, the support base is falling further, and a ground we can't fill!! Truly depressing all round. And what of next year? If SISU are still here are they going to finance a promotion push? No chance. With further asset stripping I'm struggling to see any light at the end of the tunnel, in fact, I'm struggling to see the tunnel right now!

Covstu

i think alot of the players have some good potential, we have a good team but it needs 'growing' but cirsumstances have fought against us and we had to play youngsters when they were simply not ready or players that do not belong to us.

Users who are viewing this thread