Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

duffer

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Cheers Torchy, in truth I've been fairly placid about the idea of getting a ticket. I'm entirely happy to accept that there are plenty more deserving than me these days, and I've been to Wembley four times now with City, so sitting one out won't kill me. If I can get one, I'll go though. :)

albatross

So, I'm on there right now - no queue, but no tickets for sale yet (obviously).

Question: Do I stay logged on and just keep refreshing, or should I wait for the queue to start?

I've got various machines and browsers available this time, if it helps!
Get yourself in the q with another browser too. I was on the site on Monday as I had enough points from friday Had a ticket for my daughter in the basket, got kicked out 5 mins before 10:00. don't know if that was automatic or because I kept moving in the site for fear i would be timed out for inactivity

torchomatic

Cheers Torchy, in truth I've been fairly placid about the idea of getting a ticket. I'm entirely happy to accept that there are plenty more deserving than me these days, and I've been to Wembley four times now with City, so sitting one out won't kill me. If I can get one, I'll go though. :)

You haven't got time to write sentences of that length! You should be 100% focussed on that eticketing site! No more replies, y'hear?

chiefdave

Load management isn’t it? Stops the ticketing site from crashing.
Exactly this, the queue system is automatic. When there’s a certain number of people trying to access the site the queue will activate to avoid the site crashing

torchomatic

Did someone mention a process where you could save your place in a queue?
At the bottom, there's a unique queue ID. Click on that and you can copy and past the whole thing. like this:

1685010730789.png

OffenhamSkyBlue

It's been stuck on 42 for ages though & I'm scared to refresh
Well i wouldn't like to mislead you, but i'm hoping that people get given access to the site in an orderly manner when it opens (at 12). I would say not to refresh (i did the email thingy which gives you a link to take you to your assigned position in the queue). Others who have experience of the TM queue from this week may have different advice. I reckon you'll be OK. Can i have your other ticket?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread