Throwing the season away (3 Viewers)

sylus

Again..Coventry are good at that.Cannot even challenge in this sh't league..OMG..you get what you deserve i guess.

Modcons86

First time this season i couldn't even be bothered to applaud them off... i can see loads of those school kids wanting to return asap...

tigersb

The only way we could make the autos is if we went on a run
As we are incapable of going 4 games unbeaten then that is unlikely
Play offs seem our only chance

christonabike

First game this season. Never again it’s worse than pub football.
Accrington well organised and worked hard and deserved it fair play. Can’t blame a few players missing just not organised or skilful enough to win today. No grit to stamp a firm hold on the game.
Sad really.

Otis

Calm down we are 6 points from the autos.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Famous last words from that League One Mowbray season.

We're top, hoorah!

We're 3rd, still good.

We're 4th. We're still in the playoffs.

We're 5th, but still only 3 points off the top 2.

We're still 5th and still only 5 points off the top 2.

We're 6th. We're still in the playoffs.

We're 7th. We're still only 1 point off the playoffs.

We're still 7th and we're still only 4 points off the play-offs.

We're 8th, but we're still only 6 points off the play-offs ........

Paul Anthony

We're top, hoorah!

We're 3rd, still good.

This is the thing. The last 2 performances for me have felt like so many seasons gone past where we hit a turning point for the worst. It all feels so inevitable.

BackRoomRummermill

We're top, hoorah!

We're 3rd, still good.

Totally unnaceptable and behaviour of delusion

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Be interesting to see what mongs appear after my motor vehicle for Robins thread and totally reverse what they said

Robins doesn't need to be sacked, but he needs to sack off players which are stifling our attack. We have McNulty or nothing and that needs to be addressed.

If he has put everything in to sign JCH then he needs to play him.

Nick

Administrator
Robins doesn't need to be sacked, but he needs to sack off players which are stifling our attack. We have McNulty or nothing and that needs to be addressed.

Again, have you watched the last 2 games? What attacks are stifled?

BackRoomRummermill

What an obnoxious post....

Not really considering the abuse I was given . Abuse given without thought or reason when I was purely highlighting the obvious . I take it you were of the ilk and dismissive of what I said and the result today irked you in some way ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

I can’t remember what I posted but I was referring to the use of the word ‘mongs’....

pastythegreat

Kelly seems to be so negative, any ball that he did play forward was wasteful and given away. No surprise for me he's been back in the team for 2 matches, and not only have we lost both, but we've actually been embarrassingly shocking in both.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

We're top, hoorah!

We're 3rd, still good.

I said that to my mate today.

BackRoomRummermill

I can’t remember what I posted but I was referring to the use of the word ‘mongs’....

Nah the abuse I got was far worse than that , unjustified pius comments from people wanting to be-little what I said , you can’t pick and choose when your offended so as far as I am concerned I take your original post to the word mong being used as ridiculous , you can’t pipe up when it suits you

Skyblueweeman

Nah the abuse I got was far worse than that , unjustified pius comments from people wanting to be-little what I said , you can’t pick and choose when your offended so as far as I am concerned I take your original post to the word mong being used as ridiculous , you can’t pipe up when it suits you

Picking and choosing when I’m offended?!

Righty-o...

If you feel that using that term is acceptable, then I feel sorry for you. I’m off. Have a good evening BRRM...

Colin1883

Again..Coventry are good at that.Cannot even challenge in this sh't league..OMG..you get what you deserve i guess.

Thinking the same

How do we always find a way to f it up ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BackRoomRummermill

Picking and choosing when I’m offended?!

Righty-o...

If you feel that using that term is acceptable, then I feel sorry for you. I’m off. Have a good evening BRRM...

But you were not interested when the c world and the like being thrown around ? Like I say you can’t just jump in when it suits .

BackRoomRummermill

In context it is not , the C word in amongst normal people is considered a taboo word . The word Mong is referred to in many ways but not considered offensive . You obviously believe that the C word is acceptable given that you have never brought the C word up.

mechaishida

Be interesting to see what mongs appear after my motor vehicle for Robins thread and totally reverse what they said

Firstly, never refer to anyone as a 'mong', yeah? It's deeply insulting to people who work with special needs like myself. Absolutely shameful comments from a guy who's now gloating that his knee jerk thread has coincided with a dip in form.

Great stuff, pal, what's next? Why not throw a few slanderous remarks about, hmm?

You need to grow a brain, as well as a pair of bollocks.

Feel free to reply with more idiotic overtures, you're an absolute clown pal.

BackRoomRummermill

Firstly, never refer to anyone as a 'mong', yeah? It's deeply insulting to people who work with special needs like myself. Absolutely shameful comments from a guy who's now gloating that his knee jerk thread has coincided with a dip in form.

Great stuff, pal, what's next? Why not throw a few slanderous remarks about, hmm?

Get over yourself the word mong is not offensive , don’t try and jump on some band wagon , my son has autism diagnosed so I am fully aware of the implications of disability.

How many people do you know say the word C to themselves or other eh ?

I don’t accept anything you have said and find it ridiculous

BackRoomRummermill

By the way no one is gloating here , I am devastated , get Judas out

Irish Sky Blue

From a paper on Downs Syndrome

We know many people with Down’s syndrome face abuse on the street every day including having the word “mong” shouted at them. When Ricky Gervais or others with similar prominence use this word, people hear it and think it’s alright to use this word how they see fit. Words hit hard and punch you whether you’re up or down.

Not only is the word offensive to people with Down’s syndrome but it is also offensive to Mongolians. If you were a Mongol, how would you like to hear your nationality used as a word that meant “slow”, “stupid” or “idiot”? In an age where people are seeing the consequences bullying has on its victims, why would you promote a negative word with negative pictures? This word is not only harmful to people with Down’s syndrome but to Mongolians.

Maybe you didn’t understand this when you first used the word. No excuse now.

BackRoomRummermill

From a paper on Downs Syndrome

We know many people with Down’s syndrome face abuse on the street every day including having the word “mong” shouted at them. When Ricky Gervais or others with similar prominence use this word, people hear it and think it’s alright to use this word how they see fit. Words hit hard and punch you whether you’re up or down.

Not only is the word offensive to people with Down’s syndrome but it is also offensive to Mongolians. If you were a Mongol, how would you like to hear your nationality used as a word that meant “slow”, “stupid” or “idiot”? In an age where people are seeing the consequences bullying has on its victims, why would you promote a negative word with negative pictures? This word is not only harmful to people with Down’s syndrome but to Mongolians.

Maybe you didn’t understand this when you first used the word. No excuse now.

Your another that needs to get over themself

It’s a football forum oh and yes you were another giving me shite about sacking Robins , yea you are are a real expert on football , full of content and objective . Yes a real expert and I note as well a chipper on of crap

Users who are viewing this thread