Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc (1 Viewer)

higgs

Can't be sacked over a sending off it totally changes the course of a game when it happens so early

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

Another negative clueless.

It looked like they had 10 men.

Superb point!

So come on then convince me why we should have Robins as Manager ?

Come on convince me but I will not accept any bullshite of building as he has had that already , even a chimp knows that so come on , all of you who are Robins fan explain why

Terry_dactyl

Come on convince me but I will not accept any bullshite of building as he has had that already , even a chimp knows that so come on , all of you who are Robins fan explain why

Who’s going to bite?

Why should anyone have to convince you? You’re entitled to your opinion and I believe there is another thread on here where others’ opinions are expressed in detail.
Take some time to research them.

Looks like it was me!

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Imo anything but promotion is a massive failure this season. Even if we finish in the play offs and not win them. He needs to be given until the Summer or until it’s mathematically impossible though. The current run of form is not acceptable but it would do no good sacking him now.

D

Deleted member 2477

Give it a rest sbr. You only come on here when we dont win to spout your negativity and Robins out shit. Try supporting the team. A point away with 10 men against a promotion chasing team is a good result and we have a game in hand. Win that and we are three points off the play offs and you will no doubt disapear up your own arse again until the next loss

ajsccfc

The good thing is that threads made to criticise while a game is in progress nearly always come back on the creator, so we just need one like this every game to guarantee a top three spot.

Cov kid 55

I can only think you’re a wind up merchant, and therefore not worth entering discussion with.

Grendel

I can only think you’re a wind up merchant, and therefore not worth entering discussion with.

He should go if we don’t get promoted. It’s an abysmal failure.

Users who are viewing this thread