Ticket Prices (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
But genuinely Nick some people can't afford that sort of money in one go.
Funny how those on a higher wage go on about how it is so easy to just come up with the cash, and how some just moan for the sake of it.
Need to look in the real world.

You don't have to buy a season ticket in one go though? I don't.

Real world it's 39 a month. 13 a game.

letsallsingtogether

They didn't have proof on an e mail on their mobile phone?
No because they left there tickets at home.
Didn't realise until they got to the ground.
How would Crewe know they were going to leave them behind and email CCFC asking for a duplicate.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Eh? The clubs ticket office is at the Butts. If you phone the tickets phone number you'll go through to Ticketmaster who sell the tickets. If you go to the Ricoh on a matchday there is a temporary ticket office. Its not that complicated and all on the clubs website.
You're just confirmed my point , when you phone the club for tickets your not phoning CCFC .

Spud Gun

the club should pick one league game and say its £10 a ticket.

This will show its not about the price. there maybe a few who wont pay £25, but would pay £20, but the majority of the thousands who have gone its very little to do with ticket prices.

I don't think we would get near a full house if tickets were free for one game
Get the kids in there. Free entry for children is a money spinner. They always have adults with them that end up emptying wallets on programmes, snacks, drinks etc. It also breeds a new generation of miserable, miserable sky blue fan, destined to lead a short and sad life with little to no success. It's most definitely the future.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Adge

I just mentioned it on another thread that it seems some people are confusing "we can't afford £26" rather than "I'm not paying £26".
I have paid on the gate a couple of times this season, can I afford it-yes. Is it to expensive-for L2 football yes.

mista.ruthless

Get the kids in there. Free entry for children is a money spinner. They always have adults with them that end up emptying wallets on programmes, snacks, drinks etc. It also breeds a new generation of miserable, miserable sky blue fan, destined to lead a short and sad life with little to no success. It's most definitely the future.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
Kids are free every game if they get a junior sky blue membership for £25.

They also get a sheet of money off vouchers like an extra free child and £5 child so they can bring a mate on the cheap + other discounts. Free mug. Birthday card from ccfc. Pre season letter from the club xmas card from ccfc and an invite to xmas party where they can meet players.

Youve more than made you money back by the second game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Kids are free every game if they get a junior sky blue membership for £25.

They also get a sheet of money off vouchers like an extra free child and £5 child so they can bring a mate on the cheap + other discounts. Free mug. Birthday card from ccfc. Pre season letter from the club xmas card from ccfc and an invite to xmas party where they can meet players.

Youve more than made you money back by the second game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it's £1 child. We used them last season.

The Family ticket for £22 is the best value one, ideal if they aren't ST holders to sign the kid up to the JSBs and get the freebies and the christmas party etc and then get the vouchers and take the family of 4 for £22.

After that, the kid is free all season.

Users who are viewing this thread