Ticket sales for the semi have started well... (1 Viewer)

withnail

0530d20ced.jpg

Nick

Administrator
I heard they have done it to trick fans into thinking they are going to see Vardy play.

covcity4life

my rule is if a game is on sky watch it on sky.

but i assume tickets will come in handy for wembley IF we get there so i will pick some up on thursday hopefully.

but...were gonna lose

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Right, I'm at that very screen, but what do I do now, nothing to click on to buy. Has it broken down already ? :banghead:

AndreasB

It has already assumed you want to sit in your ST seat...go to to the top basket icon and you should see them there

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...I wish I had loaded it. I asked for print at home but as yet no email.

Sbarcher

Just printed at home. Although I have a ST, prefer to have it in my grubby hands rather than uploaded to card. I'm sure the card would be fine, but this is CCFC so a ticket in the hand is worth two in the ether!

Otis

Oh bum.

Been refused.

Says something about my actively encouraging fans to take air horns to the match. Now I've got the horn AND the hump!

Sky for me then I guess. ;)

ajsccfc

my rule is if a game is on sky watch it on sky.

but i assume tickets will come in handy for wembley IF we get there so i will pick some up on thursday hopefully.

but...were gonna lose

People with just semi-final tickets are a little way down the priority order:

Season Ticket holders & PSL holders
JSB Members
Match Package holders and supporters who have attended a previous Checkatrade Trophy game (prior to the semi-final)
Attended the semi-final
General Sale

All the categories above it can't add up to too many people though, so I'd be surprised if anyone planning to go to Wembley had trouble getting tickets.

covcity4life

JSB Members
Match Package holders and supporters who have attended a previous Checkatrade Trophy game (prior to the semi-final)
Attended the semi-final
General Sale

All the categories above it can't add up to too many people though, so I'd be surprised if anyone planning to go to Wembley had trouble getting tickets.

how many st holders do we have ? 5k?
1k jsb? max i iamgine
1k match package i bet
so thats 7k out of lets say 28k allocation

then 32k could be vying for 21k tickets

arghhhhh. id ratehr watch on sky.annoying lol

pastythegreat

Just been up the butts and left
Queen coming out of the door and down to the corner of the stand/start of the car park!
Gonna get online and have a look what I can do!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sky_blue_up_north

Its messed won't let me buy a ticket because I don't have a junior with me... problem is I do, unless a 10 year old is the new adult...email send, Fixed is super quick time.... shocked!!!

Last edited:

skybluesam66

the jpt / checkatrade final has never sold out
Wolves Burnley - 80000 was the record

And with everything currently going on, I dont think we would sell 40000 tickets
I think Coventry Luton would max out the attendance at around 60000 (300000 each) = so cant see a scramble

Sbarcher

Heard the Queen is after tickets so she can take The Don when he's over here. CCFC is a bit like Trumpington so he'll feel right at home.

covcity4life

the jpt / checkatrade final has never sold out
Wolves Burnley - 80000 was the record

And with everything currently going on, I dont think we would sell 40000 tickets
I think Coventry Luton would max out the attendance at around 60000 (300000 each) = so cant see a scramble

no matter where we are i imagine cov would sell out any allocation for wembley

Astute

JSB Members
Attended the semi-final
General Sale

I can't see many wanting to watch Wycombe in the final.

Users who are viewing this thread