Tickets for tonight wanted (1 Viewer)

I know I am not alone in looking for tonight's tickets however, if anyone has any available please let me know as I am desperate to attend. I was away on a stag do last weekend and missed the original sales and my mrs is less than happy! :mad:

Money and beers in return? :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

PUSB

PVA

I only need one ticket. (though two would be nice)

If anyone has a spare I would be very grateful and will pay above face value.

KersleyDigs

More chance of getting some rocking horse sh*t I reckon mate (unfortunately).....

I'm in the same boat. Away last weekend and live out the City, really poor way of allocating tickets. left a lot of genuine supporters gutted...

curly_tom

I also need 2 tickets so I can take my nephew. I was also away last week and then got stitched up by the change of allocation time this morning. Let me know if anyone can help. Cheers

KersleyDigs

I also need 2 tickets so I can take my nephew. I was also away last week and then got stitched up by the change of allocation time this morning. Let me know if anyone can help. Cheers

You wouldn't have got any anyway tbf, still yet to see anyone in the online community that got one in this mornings "allocation". I think in reality it was sold out last night and they went along with the ol' "more online tomorrow morning" to appease fans

logjoe

Right from the start they said that you will be able to pay on the gate tonight. I take this is now not available?

Skyblueweeman

WEEMAN HAS A TICKET!!!

Not from the online sale...from a kind hearted SBT fellow member.

#buzzing

Last edited:

Ashdown

If I was that desperate for a ticket, I'd take a flyer and turn up on the night anyway. There are always spares to be had at big events and this stadium still has 4500 empty seats by all accounts. I still think the club could backtrack and try and sell off any remaining odds and sods on the night or at the ticket office over the day. Go and give them your best puppy eyes !

Nick

Administrator
If I was that desperate for a ticket, I'd take a flyer and turn up on the night anyway. There are always spares to be had at big events and this stadium still has 4500 empty seats by all accounts. I still think the club could backtrack and try and sell off any remaining odds and sods on the night or at the ticket office over the day. Go and give them your best puppy eyes !

While people are spending all their time moaning and whinging they keep appearing on the site... Wasted energy and all that

Skyblueweeman

While people are spending all their time moaning and whinging they keep appearing on the site... Wasted energy and all that

Not on, that comment Nick. I was one of those this morning. I couldn't get a ticket and was moaning on here. Had to do something whilst waiting for the queue to drop.

And surely this is a good place to discuss/moan about such issues, relating to our club?

WM

Users who are viewing this thread