TICKETS (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Was told last night the EFL decide the price of tickets for the play-offs & Wembley and all participating teams pay the same, also there’s no concessions for kids, pensioners etc.
We went as a family group to the Exeter final which included a five year old and an eight year old but can’t remember if we paid full price for the kids or not.
Anyone out there know ?

shmmeee

This is from last seasons playoff on the Forest site, looks like kids and concessions exist to me:

9AD1C718-AD7D-4846-BB35-09DBEF9BFDE2.png

Sick Boy

Was told last night the EFL decide the price of tickets for the play-offs & Wembley and all participating teams pay the same, also there’s no concessions for kids, pensioners etc.
We went as a family group to the Exeter final which included a five year old and an eight year old but can’t remember if we paid full price for the kids or not.
Anyone out there know ?
Pretty sure there were concessions for Notts C away and the final.

CV22SBA

Anyone out there know ?
Boro released ticket info straight after the game for the match at the CBS and it shows concession and kids prices.

Luto also stated the below, so no it’s not correct what you were told.

Prices

Prices will vary dependent upon our opponents. The prices will be published once the opponent is known and advised online and at the time of purchase.

Grendel

Anyone out there know ?

Whoever told you is wrong

Grendel

Torch mentioned it on another thread but car parking of the non official council sites went on general sale last night. Even if you have a season ticket it doesn’t seem to get priority unless my e mail went into spam

ceetee

Torch mentioned it on another thread but car parking of the non official council sites went on general sale last night. Even if you have a season ticket it doesn’t seem to get priority unless my e mail went into spam
I just checked my mail including spam. Nothing there so thanks for the heads up

Boosh

So I imagine there will be 28k tickets for City fans. Will be tough to sell that amount in 5 days

matesx

So I imagine there will be 28k tickets for City fans. Will be tough to sell that amount in 5 days
Being on TV and a noon KO wont help.

That said, be pretty poor if we don't sell out.

CV22SBA

Car Park A & B already sold out.

Sky Blue Pete

Typical Cov style to mess around with tickets, probably blame Boro.
Boro's away tickets go on sale at 12 today, how can that be possible to even go on sale before the home team.
Would think there are discussions about the away end and segregation and stuff
Needs sorting today though at the latest

JAM See

c. 13,000 season ticket holders.

2 tickets per ST available.

Doesn't leave many for general sale.

pusbccfc

Surely they aren't keeping the South Stand closed.

Shameful if so.

SKYBLUES90

South Stand - blocks 10 to 13 unavailable. 4 blocks of segregation. Make it make sense!

Users who are viewing this thread