Tim Fisher said (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

At one of the fans forums, when asked why don't SISU sell up? TF said something along the lines of the club is at a low point and it would be the wrong time to sell. Then went on to ignore the questions giving is 'body swerve' answers. I pretty much switched off as some very good question were just been avoided. But this point stuck with me.

I can only see getting worse. Few fans, less money lesser players= teams struggling.= Fewer fans etc, etc. I'm no expert but let’s just say CCFC was worth £10,000,000 now. Next season, if what has been report about SISU 'funding' the team, they have pumped in another £2,000,000. If the club stays as they are the value to SISU would now be £12,000,000 but the club is still only 10million so they lose another 2million. In reality the club will probably dropped in value quite a lot maybe even by half meaning now SUSI have an asset worth only 5million but owing them 12million so they lose £7million in a year.

This would be so much easier with a spread sheet to do, but we are going from worse to even worse and the spiral down is getting faster and tighter. If SISU pull back from this move out of the city now they may be able to minimise some of the harm done and the downwards spiral may easy slightly. The thing is though, why would they bother to do something sensible, they haven’t for the last few years.

Bill Glazier

Sorry to disappoint you but CCFC is worthless. The club is a liability, not an asset. The whole business model for clubs like ours is untenable which is why no one will part with any money for us. The only hope is to unite club and stadium but Sisu would quickly trouser the profitable bit (stadium) and dump the club which is why the council/ACL quite rightly won't let them near it.

Users who are viewing this thread