Tim Fisher's current role? (1 Viewer)

CJparker

With the administrators running CCFC, what role does Fisher have? Is he twiddling his thumbs or is he carrying out work at their direction?

rob9872

Motting out joy and eating ginsters pies.

Gray

They are only running the bit that has nothing to do with the club though ain't they ;)

rob9872

Thanks-make the most of it before the forum police delete it :)

Nonleagueherewecome

It's a typo, just missing a comma, and an s, and an !. Easy mistake ;)

CJparker

His position is untenable- he should go.

He does not strike me as an especially honourable man, so I'm sure he won't feel compelled to resign simply because he has become a lamentable embarrasment - he will still be getting well paid, after all. Hopefully he won't bump into any irate fans who give him a fucking hiding

Moff

Motting out joy and eating ginsters pies.

Rob,

I salute you...with all the arguments and doom and gloom on the site, it is just brilliant to read a post that is as funny as f**k.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

mattylad

given his stubborn attitude to the rent he certainly won't be walking he will need to be pushed

olderskyblue

He was supposed to be taking the starring role in a "punch & Judy" production on Brighton beach.......

"That's the way to do it" Linnell.... :p

Nonleagueherewecome

given his stubborn attitude to the rent he certainly won't be walking he will need to be pushed

Ideally, down the escalator's at The Ricoh. Then the zombies Sheff and Cody will feast on him.

Users who are viewing this thread