Tim Fishers Interview (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Just Listened to Tim Fisher on the SL phone in yesterday. I'm changing my opinion on him from "I think your a twat' to 'I'm starting to feel sorry for him'. The interview reminds me of some programmes on the History Channel, where you see Hitler in 1945 demanding that fictitious armies attack the red army, and the next new secret weapon will wipe out new york. The poor man is deluded. Thinking he can move bricks that fans have paid for, ashes that belong to fans past and will move a statue that I doubt very much belongs to SISU and everybody will just stand by???

If he is telling 100% truth, and they are bidding on a plot of land without planning permission, then no wonder they have ran up debts like they have. Poor Tim, I think he needs a very long lie down in a very dark room.

cooperskyblue

I listened to it last night and I just found myself laughing at how pathetic he is. The utter tripe that he spouts is unbelievable.
I agree with you though, i think he is sounding like a defeated, desperate little boy who knows he's not going to get what he wants but will moan about it anyway.

SISU OUT!

HASKELL IN!

PLAY UP SKYBLUES!!!

quinn1971

Just Listened to Tim Fisher on the SL phone in yesterday. I'm changing my opinion on him from "I think your a twat' to 'I'm starting to feel sorry for him'. The interview reminds me of some programmes on the History Channel, where you see Hitler in 1945 demanding that fictitious armies attack the red army, and the next new secret weapon will wipe out new york. The poor man is deluded. Thinking he can move bricks that fans have paid for, ashes that belong to fans past and will move a statue that I doubt very much belongs to SISU and everybody will just stand by???

If he is telling 100% truth, and they are bidding on a plot of land without planning permission, then no wonder they have ran up debts like they have. Poor Tim, I think he needs a very long lie down in a very dark room.

I think he's going to have a very public meltdown very soon.you could tell by his answers even he's struggling to justify what he's doing.

dongonzalos

The comical Ali comparison grows with every interview.

I have to say please keep explaining the fictitious master plan in a little bit more lack of detail Tim.

It fills me with confidence each time I hear it.

Imagine ACL tried to conduct negotiations with that......

Maybe now it's dawning on some why negotiations were a testing times

Last edited:

wingy

I love this thread
unfortunately on phone
network access problem again on flaming Laptop

Grendel

Imagine ACL tried to conduct negotiations with that......

Maybe now it's dawning on some why negotiations were a testing times

Your right - tying balloons to people's cars is so much more sensible.

Chipfat

You have no proof or evidence that incident is factual,,,, but tell you what is factual grendel SISU have well and truly run OUR club into the ground to the tune of 60 mill and L1 football...

stupot07

You have no proof or evidence that incident is factual,,,, but tell you what is factual grendel SISU have well and truly run OUR club into the ground to the tune of 60 mill and L1 football...

Didnt PWKH admit he did it on the radio?

Nonleagueherewecome

I think that was a little after negotiations, tbf.

dongonzalos

Yes I imagine dealing with Tim as we have now all seen

Would drive someone to do something silly like that.

Luckily negotiations by that point had been destroyed by his antics. So PWKH was breaking what had already been broken

bigfatronssba

<p>
Just Listened to Tim Fisher on the SL phone in yesterday. I'm changing my opinion on him from &quot;I think your a twat' to 'I'm starting to feel sorry for him'. The interview reminds me of some programmes on the History Channel, where you see Hitler in 1945 demanding that fictitious armies attack the red army, and the next new secret weapon will wipe out new york. The poor man is deluded. Thinking he can move bricks that fans have paid for, ashes that belong to fans past and will move a statue that I doubt very much belongs to SISU and everybody will just stand by???</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>If he is telling 100% truth, and they are bidding on a plot of land without planning permission, then no wonder they have ran up debts like they have. Poor Tim, I think he needs a very long lie down in a very dark room.

In fairness I think Hitler was just bluffing, whereas Tim himself has said he doesn't believe in bluffing so it must be true.

SkyblueBazza

I listened to it last night and I just found myself laughing at how pathetic he is. The utter tripe that he spouts is unbelievable.
I agree with you though, i think he is sounding like a defeated, desperate little boy who knows he's not going to get what he wants but will moan about it anyway.

SISU OUT!

HASKELL IN!

PLAY UP SKYBLUES!!!

Which puts him in the same ball-park as a great many on here!

blend

Yep there certainly seems to be a couple of you at least who think the man's still sane. Only a couple tho.

BrisbaneBronco

TBH TF sounded more convincing than PKBH.
Not that I believe either.
TF said nothing worth bidding for in Ltd, so presume that no SISU related or CCFC Holdings will bid for it then, eh Tim.
Also with regard to the land purchase, any bid would be subject to planning permission so give TF benefit of the doubt on this one.

psgm1

Banned
What annoyed me about the whole thing was the way Linnell didn't press home any taxing questions. I appreciate that he does the post match stuff, and this can be quite lucrative, but it is noticeable that whenever there i anyone he disagrees with on air he ALWAYS comes out with "well hang on a minute", that's the cue for him to come out with some of his classic "I know from a very knowledgeable source" BS when he has a rumour or opinion he wants to put across as set in stone.

He did that an awful lot last time the council were on, EVERY time a fan says something he disagrees with, yet not once did he do it with Tim Fisher. This is made even more bizarre, when the league have confirmed in writing that the club coventry city is in administration, and as such the share (if re-issued should go to ltd).

But for jollies, lets look at the 2 options the FL have.

Option 1 Go with sisu. Walsall FC Rent the bescot (ifI have read their forums right), so they would in effect have to sublet for any ground share to continue. There is no confirmed site for a new stadium, and even if there were it is outside the city limits, and would unquestionably face appeal after appeal and protest after protest, so highly unlikely to get through planning permission yet alone building in 3 years (didn't the ricoh have to get governmental approval and had to have parking restricted to attempt to cut down on traffic?)

Then there is Option 2

P4 & the Hoff, have an agreement to buy a share of the Ricoh through ACl (and will no doubt i short order obtain the full ownership if approved), the FL has already decided that Ltd are the legal owners and sisu are trying to get the ownership on a technicality. The fans would be massively behind this option as it would mean the teams future in its home city would be secured. And there is a longterm vision for the club.

Now I could be looking through sky blue tinted specs on this, but between the 2 options, its pretty clear the first option is a non starter, and the second is a no-brainer!

Let's hope this is how the powers that be see it as well!

Users who are viewing this thread