Time for the Football League to Grow a Pair!!! (1 Viewer)

Samo

It's about time we heard a difinitive statement on this mess from the FL.
What does your FL documentation say?
Surely, if you currently hold the Golden Share whilst administration continues, it must have been in Ltd, so... do you have it? and was it in Ltd?
Would you consider SISU to be fit & proper owners after this fiasco?

Answers please FL.

BurbageSkyBlues

Simple really, they applied a ten point penalty for going into administration.

If it wasn't the football club that went into administration, then that penalty is illegal. So, they can't really argue with their own decision....by default, they have made it clear that the GS is with limited.

In my opinion!

katzenjammer

Simple really, they applied a ten point penalty for going into administration.

If it wasn't the football club that went into administration, then that penalty is illegal. So, they can't really argue with their own decision....by default, they have made it clear that the GS is with limited.

In my opinion!

Not strictly true, as I understand it the football league deducts 10 points if the club or any of it's subsidiaries goes into admin. At least that's how I read it in their rules. I may be wrong.

RPHunt

The Football League need to quickly discuss with somebody whether the club can fulfil next season's fixtures and where the home fixtures will be played. That somebody will also have to convince the League that they have sufficient funding to meet their financial commitments for the season. Looking at SISU's meagre assets, I am not sure they could convince the League they are capable of funding Nuneaton next season, let alone CCFC.

Bluegloucester

The Football League need to quickly discuss with somebody whether the club can fulfil next season's fixtures and where the home fixtures will be played. That somebody will also have to convince the League that they have sufficient funding to meet their financial commitments for the season. Looking at SISU's meagre assets, I am not sure they could convince the League they are capable of funding Nuneaton next season, let alone CCFC.
Very true!

Users who are viewing this thread