Time has come! (1 Viewer)

After 17 years watching the sky blues the time has come for me to call it a day, i've been going to watch them since i was two but today hurt me deep i'm not renewing my season ticket and i will not go to one game next season if he signs Barnett or Wright i can't believe the day has come where these shit players make me lose faith in the club i love with all my heart, its tearing me apart to say this but we really have hit rock bottom and i have never felt so depressed as a cov fan!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

If Colemans still in charge there will be alot more who make the same decesion.Surely Ranson knows that if he sticks with Coleman theres gonna be alot of fans stay away next season.Maybe Pompey might take Wright off us,he did them a massive favour didnt he.

lord_garrincha

I hate to admit this, but I left about 5-10 mins after Jeffers and Clarke came on (so missed the last two goals).

Reason was a mix of an awful first half, no sign of a reaction from the players, Watford coming close to make it three (which they did), and the fact that Coleman stuck two fingers up to Marcus Hall by not bringing him on.

Ranson moans about losing money due to people not coming to the Ricoh, but Raymond... WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SPEND NEARLY 30 QUID TO WATCH A SPINELESS SACK OF SHITE.

Change has to happen...

Wright, Barnett must go. Despite both being pathetic today, I think Bell and McIndoe's contracts will mean they will stay (can't see anyone making a bid for them). I am also of the opinion that letting Gunnarsson go (might be best for both parties), unless another manager comes in and gets hold of him to sort him out mentally.

Couldn't agree anymore with you garrincha its strange as i've never had this gut wrenching feeling about my club before and it's making me question my commitment to the club i've supported since i was a baby it really is one thats going to last with me for a long time and i hope i never feel like this again as long as i have hole in my arse!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
been supporting coventry last 16 years my friends were saying it must be so depressing and hard to be a coventry fan the way that we go every season as we cant have anything to look foward to, i had no answer back for them as todays result showed this.

Thats it irish it's now becoming embarrassing watching us every week and the quite franckly shocking football we churn out for the fans, i was rather drunk when i wrote this article as i needed a good drink beacuase i would have done something really stupid yesterday, i just hope the makes some big changes over the summer from the very top and that must start with Coleman doing the honourable thing and calling it a day, my thoughts about the players are that there were maybe 5 or 6 out there yesterday who are really just not good enough, but the one player i felt so sorry for through all this is Westwood i hope the lad leaves in the summer to find a better well organised team so he can improve his career and make the most out of his undoubted ability, he don't deserve that shambles infront of him every week and i think his fustration of playing with poor players was all to clear to see after Watford's 4th.

skyblueprincess

Westwood should and more than likely leave us ... He couldn't even look at us fans ... He deserves to play to his potential and frankly while we play the way we did yesterday he is never going to at city ... Move on K , chase the dream .. you deserve it....

And for the first time this season i am going to jump on the Coleman band wagon and say , you should move on too , I have always had faith in Coleman , but yesterday was .... well ,,, i am unsure what are the right words to use , he could see the formations were wrong , he could see the players that needed changing , and he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I was sad and embarrassed to be a sky blues fan yesterday.. for the first time ever !!!

We are expected to pay to watch this pathetic display of So called football
slagged of as fans for not singing , not supporting our team ... WELL ITS ABOUT TIME WE WERE SUPPORTED AS FANS , WITH SOME DECENT TALENT ON THE PITCH , WE WANT A REASON TO SING , A REASON TO SUPPORT , I WONT SUPPORT A BUNCH OF MEN PLAYING WHAT LOOKED LIKE SUNDAY LEAGUE FOOTBALL ...!!!!

valiant15

I never even bothered going up yesterday,ive had it with the whole lot of them to be honest.We are club going nowhere fast.Colemans got to go and ranson needs to take his share of the blame aswell.He spends peanuts on players and expects us mugs to get excited about them.

The players that i think should go are-
Barnett-hes a joke.
Wright-as above.
bell-crap
mcindoe-crap
gunnarson-whats happened to him,get rid.
Baker-average
deegan-average
sears-hes a joke
Eastwood-average

Westwood-ive just read an article that sunderland are going to make a 4 million bid for him.I dont know if the players read these forums but if they do,westy leave this shambles of a club,you deserve a lot better.As for the majority of the others,they can take go to hell as far as im concerned.

skyblueprincess

Gunarsson .. spends too much time worrying about his pretty little nose than he does playing football , he just lot it .. He is fit and well enough when it suits him and when all goes wrong out comes the limp ... Sort it gunner or go !!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I hope my first game ever that i go to next season wont be like this and theres big changes, i was actually going to go over to this game for my first game and stay the night. thank god i didnt i hope in pre season i have something to look foward to for my first game as after this game its putting off going over to spend so much money to travel across the water to watch the team i support get hammerd.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Bit soon to judge Baker and Deegan.Although Baker had scored 13 goals for Stockport before he came to us.Hasnt notched 1 for us has he?
Never been this depressed about my team before.Even though Coleman should be given the boot,its not gonna happen.If he does get any money it will be intresting to see what rubbish he brings in.This is the man who paid Wolves £1.2 million for Freddy[yeah but he has talent] Eastwood.

RytonCalum

I too thought yesterday was the final straw. I don't think we've won by more than 1 goal all season, at least you could say we don't concede many but we did yesterday. This is an all Coleman team and the football is terrible, and while there are a few bad players in there we still should be finishing higher. I just don't see how Ranson can afford to keep him on as no-one is going to renew their season tickets, how they are aiming for 10,000 is a joke, we'll be lucky to get half that. Get someone like Mowbray in, we might lose but at least it will be entertaining!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Coleman has said on cov telegraph website that the squad needs a revamp.Hasnt he already given it one,every player who stated yesterday,Coleman signed.Surely Ranson aint gonna fall for it anymore.

skyblueprincess

I heard that Paul Ince has visited a few times and talk of him taking over ... anyone know if this is true ??

Also i have just come across this on the wikipedia page under Chris Coleman

As of 2 May 2010.
On 2nd May 2010 Just about avoided relegation with Coventry City after getting beaten by Watford at home 4 -0. The home fans were screaming for his resiganation which should be forthcoming given his poor managerial record at Coventry. Watch this space for further details.

Last edited:

covsteve

Coleman has always said his results should be judged on players he brings in which is basically our best starting 11. No pace on the wings no quality alongside Clingan in the middle. defensively poor. Stephen Wright needs fucking off and if Coleman goes ahead and offers him a new deal then it's time for him to fuck off as well.

im-confused

Westwood isn't gonna want to stay if he's playing with this crap, he's gonna go to a premiership club if he gets the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread