Time to fight (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

It is time now for the ordinary fan, the heartbeat of our club to fight back against anti-supporter measures constantly proposed by sisu representative Tim Fisher. His hair-brain proposals can be thwarted if enough stick together and get these plans overturned. After his constant reteric to the contrary kicking-off at the Ricoh will be a big blow to his ego and a small step admittedly to undermining his standing as ceo.

Tommo72

A much bigger show of unity is required.....

A protest involving thousands would show a huge sign of solidarity......possibly at a key location on the first 'home' game of the season?

Gray

I was taking to someone the other week who I think had a good idea. Instead of going to walsall/brum to watch 'home' matches. We all go to the ricoh congregate in the car park could maybe have activities listen to the match on the radio wave sisu out flags. And everyone contributes the match price or a percentage of it they would have paid at a match to a fighting fund

Moff

A much bigger show of unity is required.....

A protest involving thousands would show a huge sign of solidarity......possibly at a key location on the first 'home' game of the season?

What like the Ricoh. Perhaps all those turning up will buy a ticket for the match as well?

jesus-wept

If a ground share is officially announced and the venue known it is then the ordinary fans can act and attempt to block any plans, involving that clubs supporters is one way and more powerful than what you might think. Also protest to any landlord clubs directors, giving reasons as to why they shouldn't support ower hedge-fund owners.

robcov

I was taking to someone the other week who I think had a good idea. Instead of going to walsall/brum to watch 'home' matches. We all go to the ricoh congregate in the car park could maybe have activities listen to the match on the radio wave sisu out flags. And everyone contributes the match price or a percentage of it they would have paid at a match to a fighting fund
<br />
<br />great idea I was thinking same thing

torchomatic

Not one penny more.*

*just trying to boost my 'likes'.

Last edited:

Steve.B50

We all need to be as one. I feel that the fan bases is divided, some just do not want to understand.
If we all stick together with one voice they will have to listen.

Grendel

Not one penny more.*

*just trying to boost my 'likes'.

I will follow your thought process;

Not a penny more

Joy is an evil witch

feck of fisher

Hell will freeze over before I sell the Ricoh to that lot ( oh sorry meant before I go to the Ricoh when that lot are here)

Power to the people - long live ACL.

quinn1971

We all need to be as one. I feel that the fan bases is divided, some just do not want to understand.
If we all stick together with one voice they will have to listen.

They haven't listened to the fans since they've been here so they're not going to start now . they've said that they can fund the club for three years while they build the new ground.it wont make a difference to them if there's no fans at any games.The only thing that will suffer will be the team.if we're back at the ricoh we need to go and support them and get out of this league.They only way sisu will even consider going is if we're back in the prem league.lets help them get there.

Steve.B50

They haven't listened to the fans since they've been here so they're not going to start now . they've said that they can fund the club for three years while they build the new ground.it wont make a difference to them if there's no fans at any games.The only thing that will suffer will be the team.if we're back at the ricoh we need to go and support them and get out of this league.They only way sisu will even consider going is if we're back in the prem league.lets help them get there.

You could be right but we as supporters know the PL is a long way off,
I will go and support the team, if at the Ricoh regardless of who owns is but that is my choice.

Mucca Mad Boys

Time to fight what? There's been no further developments as of yet, lets see how everything pans out, who knows, a deal to play at the RICOH could be struck, if so, there's no reason to protest because this 'Not One Penny More' nonsense was only a reactionary (somewhat knee jerk) measure to leaving the RICOH and as there is no suitable facility in Coventry, we had to leave the city itself, therefore, if we stay at the RICOH, the campaign is unnecessary as the initial aim to keep CCFC in Coventry is fulfilled.

quinn1971

I will go and support the team, if at the Ricoh regardless of who owns is but that is my choice.

And you wont be alone Steve . They'll be plenty there for the wolves game.we weren't far off the play offs last season.we can judge if sisu have learned their lesson by what signings we make.if they're poor players we will know that they still don't give a shit about the team.a couple of good signings and who knows ?still worried about the real reasons that robbins left.

Last edited:

crowsnest

So you will go London with a sky blue trust banner that says not one penny more - but that doesn't include you.

And you wonder why the fans are divided?

Also, do you think it is a good idea to accept free parking at the Ricoh to go on a sisu out protest when ACL don't seem to get any protest yet they have said they will not talk to Fisher.

The trust should be doing everything to get the club playing at the Ricoh.

covmark

So you will go London with a sky blue trust banner that says not one penny more - but that doesn't include you.

And you wonder why the fans are divided?

Also, do you think it is a good idea to accept free parking at the Ricoh to go on a sisu out protest when ACL don't seem to get any protest yet they have said they will not talk to Fisher.

The trust should be doing everything to get the club playing at the Ricoh.

Agree with this, the trust should now start pressuring ACL, we need to stay at the Ricoh

Mucca Mad Boys

What owner actually listens to the fans? Get real. If we were successful, you wouldn't give a shit if they communicated with fans or not, don't have double standards. Besides, you're assuming the fans are always right, yet the majority of us are average people with average intelligence with no experience of managing a football club, finances etc. so people just have to let the 'experts' get on with it, even experts can get on with it.

If SISU did listen to fans, we'd still be paying 1.28m rent a year, or failing that, 600k because of the fan reaction to rejecting 600k p/a rent, which meant the 'very acceptable' wouldn't have been offered. My point, fans don't necessarily know right, HOWEVER, what I will say, is that somewhere near the top of the hierarchy, there are some people needed who are footballing people and preferably support the club are ideal.

Covcraig@bury

To late. The trust have fecked up any chance of solidarity with in the city fans through lack of commitment in it early days.

Sick Boy

I will follow your thought process;

Not a penny more

Joy is an evil witch

feck of fisher

Hell will freeze over before I sell the Ricoh to that lot ( oh sorry meant before I go to the Ricoh when that lot are here)

Power to the people - long live ACL.

You forgot:

they really are evil scum

Septic

With minds like these, it won't be long until we get sisu out!!

ACL, ACL, ACL!! GET CCFC OUT OF THE RICOH!!!!

Sky Blue Pete

You forgot:

they really are evil scum

Septic

With minds like these, it won't be long until we get sisu out!!

ACL, ACL, ACL!! GET CCFC OUT OF THE RICOH!!!!
Sick boy and Grendel would you really trust any business deal with any of Sisu holdings after what has transpired over the last 24 months??

Users who are viewing this thread