Time to turn the heat up (1 Viewer)

wince

With Fisher Conference call , sounds like the pressure is beginning to tell, (we want to communicate with the Fans ) how many times have we heard that , problem is no one wants to listen anymore, , like has been said before ,should maybe point out to joy , that her Christian views and the way she has treated the Coventry public do not to marry up, a few hundred letters to her and Fisher letting them know how isolated they are becoming , that call sounded more like desperation to me

cloughie

seems like the threat of personal pressure (legal) is making him uneasy ........Good

Kingokings204

With Fisher Conference call , sounds like the pressure is beginning to tell, (we want to communicate with the Fans ) how many times have we heard that , problem is no one wants to listen anymore, , like has been said before ,should maybe point out to joy , that her Christian views and the way she has treated the Coventry public do not to marry up, a few hundred letters to her and Fisher letting them know how isolated they are becoming , that call sounded more like desperation to me

What was desperate about it? He answered questions from selected fans. He seemed to answer when hoenstly and correctly. Whether you believe him that's another thing and I certainly don't believe every word but don't see what was desperate about It.

oldfiver

If it comes to mistreating the "Coventry Public" I think this Council for the past 30 years has some answering to do

georgehudson

imho, whilst many, inc CCC, & the other oft mentioned mobs, can have a % of blame attached,
the HUGE TIDE OF CCFC FANS DESPISE THE WAY WE/THEY, HAVE BEEN TREATED,
that is, the majority of fans opinion, in the tenure of our present owners,
7 & 1/2 years of wrongs don't make a right,
what, conference call bollocks is this,
ffs, get real, a huge number of fans have already voted with their feet,
who's idea is a conference call & who will be involved ?
imho NOT FIT

rupert_bear

There is pressure though, gates down to 8000 season ticket money probably spent it will now be starting to cost our owner money, you can bet Joy is rattling the Fisher cage now.

Users who are viewing this thread