Tip of diamond (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

Still a few players out there not signed up by clubs who could slot into this position eg. koumas ( as far as i know) and zenden. Just posting my frustration that we're looking at loans that aren't happening when we could at LEAST offer these guys a one year contract and see what they give us. And furthermore we could have got in there and attempted to get diouf who i reckon will be a steal for doncaster this season.

Grendel

Still a few players out there not signed up by clubs who could slot into this position eg. koumas ( as far as i know) and zenden. Just posting my frustration that we're looking at loans that aren't happening when we could at LEAST offer these guys a one year contract and see what they give us. And furthermore we could have got in there and attempted to get diouf who i reckon will be a steal for doncaster this season.

The only reason Diouf is at Doncaster is because MacKay is his agent and now he is Doncater's Director of Transfers. He is paid £2,000 a week at Doncaster and can move on as soon as a better club comes along. Zenden? Great but not likely. Perhaps we should just change the system and get someone (anyone) we can afford.

ccfc_Tom

I agree we should just change, my post is just based on the fact that it doesnt look like the formation will change

georgehudson

with the greatest respect,
it is futile to discuss any possibilities of who or what, to play, or use, our esteemed 'director of football' has his finger on the pulse to steer the SKY BLUE SHIP to who knows where,
under his countenance we will be left with S.F.A.,

PUSB

blueflint

under orange ken the scottish third division would be too good for us :blue::blue:

Lord_Nampil

Why not try Gale at the tip ??? To me he looks like a player currently playing to his managers commands, when in reality i think he probably has a massive locker that hasn't even been opened yet. IF he was given say the freedom to play like i personally think he could that role could be his!

Regis87

I think we need to play 6-4-0 and put a big fat bloke in goal , I reckon we would accumulate more points that way than this diamond b#####ks

CJparker

Two words: Jason Koumas

1) he is on a free, so no transfer fee
2) he is on a free, so we won't have to pay high wages
3) he is 32 so will be desperate to get back into the game
4) he is better than any of our current players
5) he is ideal for the tip of the diamond
6) He has local roots after spending years at WBA

Why not?? Come on, sign him up!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Two words: Jason Koumas