TM Update (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

I'm with those erring on the side of caution. Until there's a pic of him on the offal putting pen to paper, I won't be getting excited just yet. MK was due to sign within a similar timescale and it was just a formality apparently. Oh, and we are CCFC.

I'm still not as excited as everyone else is...not sure why but I'm not sharing everyones optimism. If he can turn around our fortunes though and have the impact that some are predicting, we'll be just fine.

WM

Just wish he had a bit of cash to spend

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just read the CET article. But of a misleading headline again.

'Mowbray ready to sign in next 48 hours' yet Waggott's quite suggests they hope to finalise things before the end of the week. By my reckoning, 'the end of the week' is the day the week ends, ie Sunday. There's a lot more that 48 hours between now and Sunday!

Either way, I hope he does sign

ccfc92

Just read the CET article. But of a misleading headline again.

'Mowbray ready to sign in next 48 hours' yet Waggott's quite suggests they hope to finalise things before the end of the week. By my reckoning, 'the end of the week' is the day the week ends, ie Sunday. There's a lot more that 48 hours between now and Sunday!

Either way, I hope he does sign

I imagine they mean Friday.

Which is still not within 48 hours :thinking about: :facepalm:

Kilclines curly mullet

If Mowbray signs and it's still a big if then it's a positive on 2 counts. Firstly he demonstrated enough in 13 games to show he can organise a team (that wasn't his). Granted take Crewe away from that. Organisation is one of the main factors that wins promotion. Secondly it would appear that finally after 8 long years someone has had the balls to stand up to SISU. I personally like Mowbray...his no nonsense interviews impressed me, he watches the same game as the fans. Of course I'll hold fire until he signs though. It wouldn't be Cov (well SISU) without a last minute hitch

CovisGod

I've just woke up after having the most bizarre dream ive ever had in my life, I was walking down the prom in Hunstanton (which is a few miles from where I live) and Tony Mowbray walked past with Craig Hignett !!??? I shouted "Tony how are talks with the club going ?" And he put his hand up and kept walking...

If bloody Craig Hignett has talked him out of it im not going to be happy !

Users who are viewing this thread