Today’s games (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Wouldn’t mind Rotherham being relegated at all. Just means only 1 out of 3 promoted teams were good enough to stay up...

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I was 28 and felt the same mate!!
I was sat in listening on the radio sitting with a sky blue same teddy bear, my shirt from that year and reading a FA Cup final program given to my by my grandad.

that’s why I hate listening to the radio. Am I right in saying that Dublin scored the second and then went straight to centre back for the rest of the game?

Best utility man ever!

It’sabatch87

I was sat in listening on the radio sitting with a sky blue same teddy bear, my shirt from that year and reading a FA Cup final program given to my by my grandad.

that’s why I hate listening to the radio. Am I right in saying that Dublin scored the second and then went straight to centre back for the rest of the game?

Best utility man ever!
Yes totally I remember games when he started centre back for us if we had injuries,And he was immense playing up front or at the back.
I was like everyone else pissed off when he signed for Villa but he was on £20k a week at us but villa offered £40k a week so can’t blame him really,We had the last laugh though.

Users who are viewing this thread