Today’s games (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Moments like tonight when Max's insanity at Forest sticks in the mind, really should never have gone this close

biamou will be the main reason for relegation If we go down. If we then offer the useless twat a new contract we as a club deserve all we get

RegTheDonk

Well thats a bit shit, QPR not fussed it seems, or did Rotherham actually realised they needed to turn up and did.

Lets hope they penny has dropped for our lot, If we can't get our act together for this one I fear that will be that.

higgs

Is Jodi Jones anywhere near fit yet we could do with his trickery even if it's just off the bench that bit of x factor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Disagree. Before tonight it was a mustn't lose. Now it's a must win.

If we draw or lose they can move above us at the weekend, with 2 games in hand, if they beat Birmingham (and we lose against Barnsley). Draw takes survival out of our own hands.
Exactly people keep saying glad with a draw all season not a must win.
That is why we are where we are.
Every game should be a must win.
Saying I would take the draw is just cowardice!

jordan210

Footballs a funny old game. A win on Thursday and we will feel nice and confident again.

But our negative set up have got us in this position.

Teams around us still have some horrible fixtures. But we need to score some bloody goals. This is going to go down to goal difference

cc84cov

Footballs a funny old game. A win on Thursday and we will feel nice and confident again.

But our negative set up have got us in this position.

Teams around us still have some horrible fixtures. But we need to score some bloody goals. This is going to go down to goal difference
You’ll see the same negative set up Thursday after they win tonight

Grendel

Look how excited you are!

I still think we will scrape through - I’ve never thought we’d go down as there as so many teams picking up no points. Honestly though if we lose Thursday I don’t know. We seem to have no fight somehow and are falling apart. We need to beat Preston if we don’t Rotherham

Macca

Well this meltdown was to be expected if Rotherham won. I’ll be staying off here until after Rotherham play Blues.

is it a melt down or is it just observing what is slowly happening? Remember when Birmingham weren’t going to win again all season or when Rotherham’s games in hand were meaningless

theferret

He’s missed chance after chance this season offering a contract then would be a disgrace and an insult to fans

Are we blaiming O'Hare too? Missing from 3 yards out in the last minute at home to Swansea? Lots of missed chances from him this season. Do I blame him, no. To try and pin the blame on one individual is desperate stuff and some of the worst armchair punditry I have ever witnessed.

CCFCSteve

Moments like tonight when Max's insanity at Forest sticks in the mind, really should never have gone this close

Bit harsh to single out one player though, we basically give away a goal every game !

Plenty of football left this season and we’ve got some winnable games. Need the players and Robins to step up

CCFCBat

The missed sitters in both Forest games, the Watford game, the Wycombe game and the suicidal back pass against Forest away hasn’t helped his cause has it really

You’ve clearly missed all the defensive errors, needless penalties and sendings off. The whole team will be held responsible.

Anyway our situation is not different now than before the game. We can still go 19th on Thursday. It’s still in our hands. We still need 8 points to stay up I think. Does everyone think Rotherham, Derby and Huddersfield will go on winning runs between now and the end of the season, they won’t. We just have to do a bit better than them. So Rotherham won 3-1 doesn’t mean it kickstarts their season, if didn’t when we won 3-1 against Bristol. It’s going to be close, but we knew that didn’t we. They players aren’t Championship quality, we knew that right. Everyone is so certain it’s between us and Rotherham for the last place and forgetting Huddersfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty

Not sure why everyone is suddenly panicking. Was a poor result for us tonight, but we had no bearing on the result and it doesn't affect what we have to do on Thursday. Put in a solid performance, even if we lose, the league is that tight, we still have chances to fight our way out of it.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

You’ve clearly missed all the defensive errors, needless penalties and sendings off. The whole team will be held responsible.

Anyway our situation is not different now than before the game. We can still go 19th on Thursday. It’s still in our hands. We still need 8 points to stay up I think. Does everyone think Rotherham, Derby and Huddersfield will go on winning runs between now and the end of the season, they won’t. We just have to do a bit better than them. So Rotherham won 3-1 doesn’t mean it kickstarts their season, if didn’t when we won 3-1 against Bristol. It’s going to be close, but we knew that didn’t we. They players aren’t Championship quality, we knew that right. Everyone is so certain it’s between us and Rotherham for the last place and forgetting Huddersfield.

I haven’t missed all of the defensive errors. They’ve been collectively shared out - The one player who’s made the most costly glaring mistakes is Biamou.

Ccfcisparks

And Derby who are on torrid form

cc84cov

Forest games
Brum games
Wycombe

we’ve thrown points away with negative set ups when games were there to be won this is the reason we are where we are

Users who are viewing this thread