Today's attendance (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Felt slightly more than that.

Awful turn out considering the weather, size of the game, and new manager.
When only 7000 turn up Tuesday, despite 5000 free tickets, it will show how many fans have been lost.

hill83

Don't forget the season ticket holders who don't go anymore like myself.

Flying Fokker

Don't forget the season ticket holders who don't go anymore like myself.

ST holder plus 1 other. Not been up since Peterborough game. and one after that? memorable games for opposite reasons.

I went up today. The whole thing is dead at the moment. I will go up on Tuesday. If we lose I will not be rushing back. I have already resolved to stay away next season and regret buying this year having been swept along on the tide of optimism when we returned to the Ricoh.
I will not be going to any stadium outside Coventry. The indept management and disregard demonstrated by SISU has killed everything. No stadium, no Richoh, no hope,

I'm done with things until the club is owned by someone else.

Sky Blue Pete

Hope you have a club to come back to. Don't worry we'll look after the support while they are rubbish you come back and enjoy when we return to be more successful

Flying Fokker

Hope you have a club to come back to. Don't worry we'll look after the support while they are rubbish you come back and enjoy when we return to be more successful

The club has not been loyal to the fans. Sixfields broke the routine. The club now has to change. Loads of years wanting things to change for the better. Been going up for 41 years.....32 as a season ticket holder.

pusbccfc

The club has not been loyal to the fans. Sixfields broke the routine. The club now has to change. Loads of years wanting things to change for the better. Been going up for 41 years.....32 as a season ticket holder.

I agree with the Sixfields argument. The year before we moved, we were getting 2-3000 more home fans in this league. Had we played Vale a few years back, with them bringing 1500, there would of been 10k minimum Coventry fans in the ground.

ccfcway

especially with a new manager

the attendance today shows how much work we need to do to win back many fans

Users who are viewing this thread