Today's game (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

I heard a lot of promising things from that match.

They played a lot better than they have in recent matches.

We need to give him time and those thinking Robins will give us instant success aren't being realistic!

The players will get better and better i believe, just gotta have some patience!

hill83

It was an improvement I thought. Not great, but better. Sheffers need to fuck off though.

Grendel

Two things.

The players we have signed in the summer are unfit. The whole squad looks disjointed and lacking leadership or direction.

Mcgoldrick looks a lot fitter and is easily better equipped to compete than the majority who went on pre season training.

Second point is on another day we would have won the game. A dubious penalty and a freak second goal coupled with bizarre referring contributed to defeat. We also hit the woodwork twice and missed a couple of easy chances.

Robins needs time and he has serious work ahead of him. He needs to stabilise and ensure a league position around mid table and develop the squad as much as he can. We need the big earners to go and look at this season now as one of stabilising after the mess that has gone before.

RichieGunns

fab, an improving defeat

What do you want ccfcway? An instant improvement? What we saw today is better than its been for some time. We should have won that and we were unlucky not too. Bad reffing, a lot of chances not going our way and ill admit some bad decisions from the players but overall i see an improvement and I look forward to the next match.

sylus

this team can't win fu#k all.... is so easy to lose,than to win..i hope robins pulls out the rabbit,cos his goin to need to..

ccfcway

What do you want ccfcway? An instant improvement? What we saw today is better than its been for some time. We should have won that and we were unlucky not too. Bad reffing, a lot of chances not going our way and ill admit some bad decisions from the players but overall i see an improvement and I look forward to the next match.

no, not at all, i dindt expect anything with robins being here for 2 days....

however most on here were talking about "Today is the 1st day of the season", "the players will win today with the new manager syndrome"

devonrich

Let's all be fair. We are shite. have been for a good few seasons. Nothing really gonna change in short term. Just hope Robbins has balls to kick out shite sooner rather than...

scroobiustom

Let's all be fair. We are shite. have been for a good few seasons. Nothing really gonna change in short term. Just hope Robbins has balls to kick out shite sooner rather than...

I agree, so that renders the 175 days thread utterly pointless then? agreed?

ccfcway

come on, 99% of poeple were expecting the "new manager syndrome" win today ?

did anyone turn up expect a defeat today ?

CovLis86

What a miserable bunch. People having a go, if you were brought into a failing business that's on risk of going under, are you saying you will have it all sorted and perfect after 3 days?! For crying out loud. We could have easily won today. Penalty against and hitting the woodwork twice. Had those gone our way, you'd be joyous saying we would win the league. Stop being so fickle and short sighted. Makes this forum very boring.

Users who are viewing this thread