Todays games (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

They just stood and watched him shoot

Barnsley

Get in. Fuck off Wensdeh.

You lot will be fine Birmingham and Wensdeh are doomed they’re worse than dog shit.

Danceswithhorses

You've got to think, how are SW so bad compared to how high their budget is..it must be 3 times or more, what ours budget is ??

no_loyalty

Their fixtures are dreadful, they’ve played their easy games are wasted them. We’ll do you a favour on Saturday.

If you don’t score at least 5, I won’t be happy.

Alex1987

Got to think that's Wednesday gone at least. 1 from 4 for me. Rotherham, Blues and Huddersfield are the main results to watch for now

Paul Anthony

We're going to have to beat Rotherham, we absolutely have to, it doesn't get any more must win than that. And we absolutely cannot afford to lose against Derby. If we could just manage beat both, our position looks a lot better.

AFCCOVENTRY

We're going to have to beat Rotherham, we absolutely have to, it doesn't get any more must win than that. And we absolutely cannot afford to lose against Derby. If we could just manage beat both, our position looks a lot better.

I think we will lose the games we should win and pick up wins against teams we didn’t think we would.

Users who are viewing this thread