todays games (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Mansfield winning which puts them ahead of us but Accrington 2-0 down! Jordan Clarke OG!

covcity4life

So far so good

More concerned about luton notts coubty accrington and exeter than i am mansfield and lincoln etc

Thats not to say they wont ens up being our biggest rivals for promotion but right now i am only looking upwards

Sky Blue Harry H

Sammy Szmodics )what a name!) scores for Colchester against P Vale. Want P Vale, Carlisle players injured/sent off today please. All's fair in love and war!

RoboCCFC90

I kinda need Exeter to win, if they do I’ll be a step closer to seventeen-hundred quid!

Looking up the table rather down though in terms of results, need as many results to go our way as possible.

As one poster aluded too, if both Carlisle and Port Vale were to have players sent off and injured that would be beautiful..

RoboCCFC90

I kinda need Exeter to win, if they do I’ll be a step closer to seventeen-hundred quid!

Looking up the table rather down though in terms of results, need as many results to go our way as possible.

As one poster aluded too, if both Carlisle and Port Vale were to have players sent off and injured that would be beautiful..

Low and behold Exeter are now losing.. FFS

Sky Blue Harry H

Never post stuff like that - now 1-0 down to Yeovil - you knew it would happen Robbo !

Otis

I hope every other team in the division loses.

I know it's a very, very long shot and would require a small rule change, but still.

Sky Blue Harry H

Results going fairly well - could do without Mansfield winning, and mixed feelings about the Colchester v P Vale game, P Vale can equalise providing they pick up suspensions and a shed load of injuries!

Otis

Results going fairly well - could do without Mansfield winning, and mixed feelings about the Colchester v P Vale game, P Vale can equalise providing they pick up suspensions and a shed load of injuries!
I've offered the ref £23.50 if he will send 3 Port Vale players off in the second half.

Esoterica

It's incredible to think that we are 4th in the form table (rolling 8 game) after last night's result. Will be interesting to see where we are after todays results are plugged in.

form.png

Otis

And it was said that Luton and Notts County were running away with the league. Well, County losing 2-0 at the moment and we will be only 5 points behind if that remains.

Sky Blue Harry H

Exeter and N County both 2-0 down, Morecambe equalise v Mansfield. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Just need Crawley to hang on!)

mrtrench

Mansfield will, I expect, be spending more in January - they have deep pockets.

Stanley pulled two back - now 2-3.

covcity4life

So far so good bar luton result

Lets just keep avg 2pts per game and i am sure autos will take care of themselves.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not a bad place to be at Christmas whatsoever.

Luton running away with it, that's fine. More than happy with second place!

Exeter and Notts County both 2 down. Those are the teams we should be targeting.

Users who are viewing this thread