Tom Davies (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

It was the last game before a month off? Can understand if he was suspended for a game and rocked up tomorrow night on the beers.

I like that sometimes they are human and relatable. Much prefer him on the train having a can with fans than some of the twats who wouldn't want to breath the same air as the commoners.

It was all part of the clubs PR to get onside with the fans and make the players and fans closer. Nothing wrong at all with it. Its a good job Gibbo hasn't seen the videos from the Colly later in the evening.

fernandopartridge

Nothing wrong with players having a drink, the 87 team had a drink culture which helped build a tremendous team spirit.

There is a lot of rubbish talked about how much fitter players are these days and these great diets they follow as if it has any real bearing on quality.

Skyblueol

Easily been one of our most underrated players this season. Can see him being captain materiel with the passion and work ethic he shows on the pitch.

SkyBlueCRJ

I remember the Pompey supporters laughing that we'd bought him off them, crazy what a change of club and manager can do for a player.

Hod dog

nothing wrong with him having a beer on the way to Wembley, his season was over so he was a supporter that day, he was stood next to me on the train and was brilliant the whole way down, he sang, he drank and answered all questions everyone had, the relationship between these players and the fans is better than i have ever known, and that only helps on the pitch in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread