Tommy Robinson (2 Viewers)

The Lurker

also the same Liverpool fans who used to jib in grounds all the time. same Liverpool fans who slash away fans with Stanley knives. same Liverpool fans who sing about Munich air crash. like I said always the victim never there fault.

torchomatic

also the same Liverpool fans who used to jib in grounds all the time. same Liverpool fans who slash away fans with Stanley knives. same Liverpool fans who sing about Munich air crash. like I said always the victim never there fault.

And a Tommy Robinson fanboy to boot. What a total twat.

torchomatic

you carry on sticking up for a team who were the reason Cov didn’t play in Europe. Clearly see where your loyalties lie and it isn’t cov.

You're not right in the head.

torchomatic

if you can’t get in your head the fact Liverpool fucked Cov up playing in Europe then I’m speechless and you’ve lost your mind

Cov not getting into Europe compared to people dying...well...glad to disappoint you. I'm certainly not like you thankfully. Now fuck off back to your Robinson worship.

Sky Blue Pete

Lurker how hard is it for you to understand. All communities have an issue with paedophila. Some Christian men, some Muslim men, some Jewish men, some atheist men groom children below the age of consent to have sex or to use to gratify their sexual deviance. Now what’s almost as bad as the crimes is that these young girls were treated as sub human by social services and the police and therefore society. If you want to support Tommy great but know you are part of the problem not the solution.

If you want to be part of the solution treat women with respect, love them and honour them and cherish them. Teach your daughters to love who they are and not be defined by their relationships with men. Teach young men around you and in your friendship groups to have the balls to stand up to their friends when they objectify women or treat them like shit or put them down just for being women.

Society has made great progress but grooming gangs are the tip of an ice berg that we all have a responsibility to look at ourselves and see what we can do.

I say lurker speak out against all sex crime and violent crime. Find ways to support those caught in addiction. Campaign for funding for proper social care and fostering be and adoption services that aren’t stripped to the bone. Take an interest in your community and stand up to those who want to destroy it.

And maybe pop to a mosque and engage in discussion with your Muslim brothers and sisters. Befriend them, understand their concerns and talk about yours. I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority will be looking to do the best by themselves and their family. To work hard and to live in a community that is peaceful and just and loving where people look out for one another and their children have good education and are successful and happy in their jobs and friendships.

Then come on here and tell me how only Muslim men commit crime and treat women like shit cause we’ll all be waiting to call you a liar and a racist

As for Tommy Robinson he wants the same you know security and community. He’s just a scared little man who isn’t willing to be vulnerable about what he fears enough to engage in discussions to solve things so he points at easy targets and tells you they are the reason you can’t get a job or buy the car or go on holiday and if only we could remove all of them your life would be better. He’s an idiot it’s being tried everywhere you look, it worked for trump, it caused genocide in Rwanda. Kosovo and of course in nazi Germany. The answer is coming together not driving more wedges

Ffs

Last edited:

Grendel

Lurker how hard is it for you to understand. All communities have an issue with paedophila. Some Christian men, some Muslim men, some Jewish men, some atheist men groom children below the age of consent to have sex or to use to gratify their sexual deviance. Now what’s almost as bad as the crimes is that these young girls were treated as sub human by social services and the police and therefore society. If you want to support Tommy great but know you are part of the problem not the solution.

If you want to be part of the solution treat women with respect, love them and honour them and cherish them. Teach your daughters to love who they are and not be defined by their relationships with men. Teach young men around you and in your friendship groups to have the balls to stand up to their friends when they objectify women or treat them like shit or put them down just for being women.

Society has made great progress but grooming gangs are the tip of an ice berg that we all have a responsibility to look at ourselves and see what we can do.

I say lurker speak out against all sex crime and violent crime. Find ways to support those caught in addiction. Campaign for funding for proper social care and fostering be and adoption services that aren’t stripped to the bone. Take an interest in your community and stand up to those who want to destroy it.

And maybe pop to a mosque and engage in discussion with your Muslim brothers and sisters. Befriend them, understand their concerns and talk about yours. I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority will be looking to do the best by themselves and their family. To work hard and to live in a community that is peaceful and just and loving where people look out for one another and their children have good education and are successful and happy in their jobs and friendships.

Then come on here and tell me how only Muslim men commit crime and treat women like shit cause we’ll all be waiting to call you a liar had a racist

It is a great sentiment but lets be honest - Lurker is a racist so its all pretty pointless.

singers_pore

Did he speak out against the massive child abuse scandals in the Catholic Church? .

Yes, he did, That’s why he stopped being a Catholic.

I have asked you to condemn the verses in the Quran and Hadith that call for the murder of Jews gays and apostates. Every time you have refused. Are you going to condemn them now?

singers_pore

Then come on here and tell me how only Muslim men commit crime and treat women like shit cause we’ll all be waiting to call you a liar and a racist

As for Tommy Robinson he wants the same you know security and community. He’s just a scared little man who isn’t willing to be vulnerable about what he fears enough to engage in discussions to solve things so he points at easy targets and tells you they are the reason you can’t get a job or buy the car or go on holiday and if only we could remove all of them your life would be better. He’s an idiot it’s being tried everywhere you look, it worked for trump, it caused genocide in Rwanda. Kosovo and of course in nazi Germany. The answer is coming together not driving more wedges

Ffs

There are Imams who say it’s fine for Muslim men to rape non Muslim women because it’s in the Quran and Hadith. I’ve never heard a Christian or atheist say anything like that. Hence you are making a false equivalenc.

Sky Blue Pete

There are Imams who say it’s fine for Muslim men to rape non Muslim women because it’s in the Quran and Hadith. I’ve never heard a Christian or atheist say anything like that. Hence you are making a false equivalenc.
I’ve nrver heard any Muslim in this country say it’s ok and it’s absolutely a crime in this country so pretty irrelevant in terms of the discussion . In fact it’s easier to handle an imam saying you can rape someone and you can show them how it’s wrong than a priest say it’s wrong and then in secret do it anyway.

torchomatic

When you’re reduced to making ad hominem remarks you’ve already lost the debate.

When you stick up for Tommy Robinson, you've already lost the debate.

singers_pore

The desperation to get it away from him making things up has gone up a notch

Says the guy who said that TR should have spent more time in the gym when he was actually being kept in solitary. You just can’t help yourself making things up.

Nick

Administrator
Where’s your evidenc? Oh right you don’t have any. You’re just making shit up.

Why do you keep trying to play that line? You have nothing, you didn't even know anything about the prison he was in apart from what he had told you.

He had filled in a "complaint" claiming racism didn't he?

He is also whinging like a little bitch about some nasty muslims saying nasty things to him while he is being looked after.

Nick

Administrator
Says the guy who said that TR should have spent more time in the gym when he was actually being kept in solitary. You just can’t help yourself making things up.

I actually said:
He could have bulked up in prison, he looks like a 12 year old. What a waste.

Who's making things up?

Is this where you go off on one trying to make it about religion when I don't mention it?

You are moaning at me for making things up because I am proving some of the shit he has come out with as incorrect?

Good to see your massive wage and your education doesn't really compete with basic logic and facts.

singers_pore

I actually said:

Who's making things up?

Is this where you go off on one trying to make it about religion when I don't mention it?

You are moaning at me for making things up because I am proving some of the shit he has come out with as incorrect?

Good to see your massive wage and your education doesn't really compete with basic logic and facts.

Right so he should have bulked up using a mat. You’re getting desperate now. Just admit you got it wrong and salvage whatever small amount of dignity you have left.

Nick

Administrator
Right so he should have bulked up using a mat. You’re getting desperate now. Just admit you got it wrong and salvage whatever small amount of dignity you have left.

What did I actually get wrong out of interest?

If you want to go on about facts, it's entirely possible to bulk up with just bodyweight and an hour exercise a day.

Is that going to be what you try and focus on this time? Does it bother you that what seems to be your hero was nothing more than a little bitch crying about nasty muslims saying things to him?

singers_pore

Why do you keep trying to play that line? You have nothing, you didn't even know anything about the prison he was in apart from what he had told you.

He had filled in a "complaint" claiming racism didn't he?

He is also whinging like a little bitch about some nasty muslims saying nasty things to him while he is being looked after.

No he didn’t use the word racist. The form required him to tick a box and the only one that came close to meeting the description of his complaint was the one that said racist. If there had been a more suitable box to tick, such as religion, I’m sure he would have ticked that one instead.

But you just swallow the MSM narrative because you haven’t actually looked at the documentary evidence.

Nick

Administrator
No he didn’t use the word racist. The form required him to tick a box and the only one that came close to meeting the description of his complaint was the one that said racist. If there had been a more suitable box to tick, such as religion, I’m sure he would have ticked that one instead.

But you just swallow the MSM narrative because you haven’t actually looked at the documentary evidence.

Where did I say he used the word racist? Point it out for me....

I have only looked at "MSM" to see the funny stuff he has tried to bullshit and have a laugh about it while people like you "yes, I said people like you" absolutely gobble up anything he says.

When you have struggled so much with the basics of it all, I doubt you are in a place to go on about swallowing narratives are you?

singers_pore

What did I actually get wrong out of interest?

If you want to go on about facts, it's entirely possible to bulk up with just bodyweight and an hour exercise a day.

Is that going to be what you try and focus on this time? Does it bother you that what seems to be your hero was nothing more than a little bitch crying about nasty muslims saying things to him?

He’s not my hero. The only person who comes close to hero status is Christopher Hitchens. The language you use shows you have no interest in a real debate. “Little bitch” “crying”. You do yourself a disservice by being so polemic. I just look at the evidence before forming my conclusions. You should try it.

singers_pore

Where did I say he used the word racist? Point it out for me....

You said TR had made a complaint of racism. It’s in your post that I quoted. Again, another extremely misleading post from you. It’s getting to be a habit isn’t it.

Nick

Administrator
He’s not my hero. The only person who comes close to hero status is Christopher Hitchens. The language you use shows you have no interest in a real debate. “Little bitch” “crying”. You do yourself a disservice by being so polemic. I just look at the evidence before forming my conclusions. You should try it.

I think you gave up with the real debate when you tried to tell somebody who lives in Rugby where Onley is without knowing the basics about it and who populates it. All you knew was "it's all islamic extremists" because he had said it.

Your evidence is what he says. Mine is a fair bit more solid, hence I have quickly and easily disproved you without trying to sidetrack to go onto random things like religion.

I'd say my language is a fair bit tamer than the stuff he uses and you won't have a bad word said against him.

Because I have no interesting in engaging you with the random islamic rants to go off on one, you now try to pick up because I said "crying" and "little bitch". It's entirely justified when somebody is claiming mental torture and then the "abuse" he has massively over exaggerated.

Nick

Administrator
You said TR had made a complaint of racism. It’s in your post that I quoted. Again, another extremely misleading post from you. It’s getting to be a habit isn’t it.

First off you tried to disprove it by saying "he didn't use the word racist" when I never said he did.

He did however fill out a complaint saying it had a racial aspect as well as bullying. He has also tried his best to shout about all the "threats" he got inside from muslims.

"Does you complaint have a racial aspect?"
"Is your complaint about bulling?"

I am not too sure where have I misled anything?

Shall we take some of your quotes like the one about it being full of Islamic Extremists as misleading?

Maybe you will see some of the stuff people like Tony has posted to see that he has half a clue about that Prison, when I am agreeing with him on something you can probably guess it must be concrete...

singers_pore

First off you tried to disprove it by saying "he didn't use the word racist" when I never said he did.

He did however fill out a complaint saying it had a racial aspect as well as bullying. He has also tried his best to shout about all the "threats" he got inside from muslims.

"Does you complaint have a racial aspect?"
"Is your complaint about bulling?"

I am not too sure where have I misled anything?

Shall we take some of your quotes like the one about it being full of Islamic Extremists as misleading?

I’ve already said my choice of words in that one post could have been better as I was resorting to hyperbole. Your posts have been consistently misleading throughout the entire thread and you lack the decency to admit it every time I’ve called you out. Anyway people can reach their own conclusions when they read through the thread.

Nick

Administrator
I’ve already said my choice of words in that one post could have been better as I was resorting to hyperbole. Your posts have been consistently misleading throughout the entire thread and you lack the decency to admit it every time I’ve called you out. Anyway people can reach their own conclusions when they read through the thread.

What have I actually misled about?

We could take your example where you strangely thought I said something about the gym that I didn't. You made up that I said he should have spent more time in the gym so that you could try to disprove it by saying he wasn't allowed to the gym. That's how desperate it's got. Then you try to focus on a couple of words I use.

Are you still upset because I called him a little bitch and that he was crying in between disproving what you say and not letting you turn it into a discussion about Islam?

Let's face it, he is little and he did act like a bitch. You and others might think he's a martyr because the nasty muslims said they would attack him in prison but like I said, things like that are said all day every day to prisoners, staff, visitors etc.

singers_pore

I think you gave up with the real debate when you tried to tell somebody who lives in Rugby where Onley is without knowing the basics about it and who populates it. .

I knew full well the location and population of Onsley. If you look back you will see I was responding Tony’s comment about Onsley being in TR’s “catchment area” which was obviously misleading because it suggested that Onsley was near to Luton. Maybe you and Tony should choose your words more carefully.

Nick

Administrator
I knew full well the location and population of Onsley. If you look back you will see I was responding Tony’s comment about Onsley being in TR’s “catchment area” which was obviously misleading because it suggested that Onsley was near to Luton. Maybe you and Tony should choose your words more carefully.

So you didn't know about who populates it then if you didn't know the catchment area? That is exactly what my point was, that you only knew things about it that he had put out because of an agenda.

Maybe we just find it funnier to let you walk into things with your lack of knowledge and look silly? Saying "catchment area" is exactly that, nobody said it was located in Luton as it isn't. You thought you had hit a jackpot and were disproving people talking about the muslim population of Luton by saying where it was.

It's actually Onley as well.

Users who are viewing this thread