Tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

On Twitter, Cov Telegraph editor says big story about Coventry City and controversy on back page tomorrow. Then, Brody tweets that news released to media tomorrow on manager's position update. Hmmm...

covkid69

i remember the last big news story that the telegraph was all excited about...well we all know that was complete b.s:facepalm::facepalm:

Ccfc1979

Yeah, the editor did big up a non-story. What if it is they have got a new manager, not Thorn. Would they announce that day of game?! Like you say, probably nowt.

TheRoyalScam

Can't be that important if it's not already been released to the national media - and if it's controversial why release it on a matchday? Then again who said SISU were any good at publicity, and we all know how poor the CT is now.

sparky

im guessing its thorn to become the full time manager so he can have a gud old round of applause before the game! Andy thorns sky blue army not complaining at all if it is have very much enjoyed his and harrisons style of football bout time we got entertained and excited bout watchin city!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hope they give him the Job, some of the football I have watched over the last couple of weeks has been wonderful to watch

ccfcway

Pretty sure I knwo what it will be...

"SISU confirm AT will be manager till the end of the seaosn and then they will look at it, but players want him as manager on a full time basis" SHOCKER

Load of cack

fell for this far too often, will not lose any sleep over this one.

Nonleagueherewecome

But none of the suggestions as to what this news is would be classed as "controversy", would they? Hiring Brian Laws or "Brody is a woman!"-that would be controversial.

Talking of which, just heard Aidy on R5, I'm sure he just said he failed at City as King was injured and he

"Had to go with a striker who was inexperienced and couldn't hack it".

No wonder Lukas looked demotivated with a manager showing such faith!

ccfctommy

Id just like to let people know that John Gregory is looking for work after resigning from Ashdod Fc in Israel. :whistle:

ccfcway

Its only the telegraph said its "contrversial"..

all brody said was that they are "updating us on the managerial situation"

dont worry about the CET, it wont be a big story, the board will confirm that AT will be in charge till the end of the seaosn as a minimum

simple as that

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Talking of which, just heard Aidy on R5, I'm sure he just said he failed at City as King was injured and he

"Had to go with a striker who was inexperienced and couldn't hack it".

No wonder Lukas looked demotivated with a manager showing such faith!

Really?? That is bad! Wouldnt think AB would say such trash, considered how Juke has played since we have been playing football!! Think its sour grapes TBH. Hes been searching for excuses since the day he was sacked, blaming injuries etc.

Lets hope Juke does the business next season and starts finding the end product to go with his current play, as a way to stick two fingers up at AB!

Pigeon

Headline will be some crap like: Coventry play on a Friday, we normally play on a Saturday turn to page 57 to find out why!?!

Let hope its AT got manager job

Paxman II

Well as much as I like AT at the helm right now i would side with caution with such tough games yet to be played and see just how he copes with it.
A week is a long time in football as they say.

There may well be a substantially bigger selection of managers to choose from as the summer approaches.

At least that's the logical thing to do...it serves little purpose with our season over to make AT the new manager. But then again CCFC does tend to make decisions when not needed.

TBH though if AT was given the nod then it would sound like the players will be happy and frankly I too would have no complaints at this point in time (as in today before the next four fixtures)......I may have issue with it later though when it all turns sour.

Covstu

Pretty sure I knwo what it will be...

"SISU confirm AT will be manager till the end of the seaosn and then they will look at it, but players want him as manager on a full time basis" SHOCKER

Load of cack

fell for this far too often, will not lose any sleep over this one.

Totally agree, how many times have we been built up for absolutely nothing. Maybe a bid to keep in touch with fans...

Users who are viewing this thread