Tonight's CWR phone in.... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Boddy

"needs to be resolved sooner rather than later"

He is then asked, "Wasps were very clear, as far as they are concerned its not their choice it is yours and you know exactly what you have to do"
Boddy: "Thats the simplistic way of looking at it, the issue is as we all know that there is a dispute in the owners mind. We cant take that view from our owners mind. The football club (me, tim fisher and the people at the club every day. The shareholders have made this decision for the process without consultation to us. We have no control over that process"
CWR: "Tim Fisher is a director, surely he has some say?"
Boddy: "Absolutely not, if you refer to the shareholders act they have the overall say / responsibility and that is what they have done".
"CWR" : "You said you put your point to the shareholders to try and get them not to do this, what did they say, why are they doing this?"
Boddy: "they have said they do care and they have said they are doing this for the future of the football club"

Boddy then makes it clear we have to play in coventry, efl unlikely to allow groundshare, the club is relying on goodwill (my view is that it comes across as a bit of scaremongering, could well be wrong)

CWR: "do we lobby wasps? The coventry fans seem to get quite angry when they suggest that as its not wasps fault".

He also said Nuneaton is not acceptable to EFL, not because of the ground but because of the distance.

Boddy says he would like to sit down with the Council and Wasps to try and get it sorted. the council made it clear both in statements and in council minutes that ccfc should have at least some sort of protection. They have come out in the week and said it was only for 4 years, nothing in the minutes or the statements said that.

It's as if Boddy is the opposite to Fisher, before we had people calling him to talk and him not until Boddy and Stevens sorted the Higgs.

stupot07

Things Like this don't help. Where is the "all of the above" option.
815f73b702e8fed54ce14e582ce554c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Things Like this don't help. Where is the "all of the above" option.
815f73b702e8fed54ce14e582ce554c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It is purely just to get people worked up at SISU and nobody else. People can then just say "its only Sisu to blame, our fans said so"

shmmeee

All this sex you are now getting seems to have sorted you out as a person. Glad to meet the new you.

In all seriousness, my views on the last debacle aren’t much changed. But for me this is a new debate with a new landlord and new promises. So willing to look afresh.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Listened to Boddy last night while driving home last night. I have supported what he has done operationally, he does a good job, but in this current dispute I think he is out of his depth and repeating what he is told to.

What is the shareholder act ? The actions rights and duties of a shareholder are governed by the companies act 2006

Shareholders rights guide: rights of shareholders in a company
Company Law Club // What rights does a shareholder have?
Shareholder's rights under the Companies Act 2006

Directors are responsible for the day to day operation of a company. I think it might be interesting to see some of the signatures on documents relating to otium and sbs&l

Nick

Administrator
Listened to Boddy last night while driving home last night. I have supported what he has done operationally, he does a good job, but in this current dispute I think he is out of his depth and repeating what he is told to.

What is the shareholder act ? The actions rights and duties of a shareholder are governed by the companies act 2006

Shareholders rights guide: rights of shareholders in a company
Company Law Club // What rights does a shareholder have?
Shareholder's rights under the Companies Act 2006

Directors are responsible for the day to day operation of a company. I think it might be interesting to see some of the signatures on documents relating to otium and sbs&l
What is the difference between an ordinary and special resolution?

I guess if it shows up or is fisher or him signing off the lawyers it would paint another picture

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can only guess they think CCFC is Sisu even though the option of Sisu is up there too.

If so, that is incredibly dense
Simple solution. Just have a second referendum.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Am I being a bit thick here? How have 7% said it's CCFC's fault?
It depends. if you look at it in a wider context it's not too bad:
Brexit . 19%
Peter Green 45%
Costa coffee. 25%
Fred West . 66%
Chicken biryani 11%
CCFC. 7%
Botox injections 38%
Winter fuel allowance 79%

Users who are viewing this thread