too much too young - flag design (1 Viewer)

Elton_Welby's_milkman

so sorry people I've had a change of heart with the design, I will now look to have a professional make up a couple of designs based on the information provided and a vote held on them. please ignore the previous flag polls. Please though could you reply with the following:

Question 1 : Does 2 tone or a ref to the specials have to be on the flag?
a. Nope
b. hell yeah
c. couldn't give a monkey's..

question 2: Flag has to be:
a.Sky Blue
b. white
c. both
d. kit colours

Question 3: Should the flag just be about Robins?
A. Yep
b.no Robins and Hill
c.no robins hill and sillett
d.other

thanks
again my apologises

rob9872

I like the 2 tone down the edges even if its to be sky blue, a bit like the scoreboard was at St Andrews.

block16

I like the original idea of robins related . I also love the idea of commemorating the 3 trophy's however you own it and we'll just donate to avoid the messiness

ICHAN

A,A,D
we are the Sky Blues.
Does it need to have any manager on it? As others have mentioned its longevity could be short?

bawtryneal

Don’t design by committee. You’re in this mess because you asked for everybody’s ideas, involved too many people and now everybody wants their own thing. If you want a flag get something you like and then people can chip in if they want.

You can keep some of the people happy some of the time, but not all the people happy all of the time !!!!

bawtryneal

Yup, said the very same thing to my harem yesterday.

Blimey Otis, a harem

I find I get enough grief from just one, so you are a brave man to have several

One for every day of the week, no doubt ? Are they all Cov fans ?

lord_garrincha

I will not make any suggestions until a comprehensive & vigorous Equality Impact Assessment has been completed on said flag, subject to 2-weeks worth of public consultation.

Although I will ask, why is 4) Thank you Birmingham, from the cup match, off the table???

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

View attachment 15620
a better version of this
Really like the idea, and get why people are saying it needs Sky Blue in it, but from a personal perspective, a mix-match of 2 tone and Sky Blue looks a bit shit in my opinion. Would rather it was just fully two-tone. However, agree with LG that design by committee has caused a whole load of unnecessary problems.

Sky Blue Harry H

Don’t design by committee. You’re in this mess because you asked for everybody’s ideas, involved too many people and now everybody wants their own thing. If you want a flag get something you like and then people can chip in if they want.

In a job many years ago, we used to purchase furnishings etc for schools. If a Head suggested asking the staff what colour carpet they would like for the staffroom, my boss would tell them 'only offer them 2 choices e.g. blue or red, otherwise you'll never get a decision'. Having seen the results when they ignored his advice I wholeheartedly agree with you!

lord_garrincha

I made one a while back... I am happy to bring to the next game we are allowed to attend.

The nostalgia of it almost brings a tear to my eye...

cc.jpg

shmmeee

I think just two tone for the faces, the wording centralised over the faces and that'd be fine. Maybe with the badge on either side of the words.

Agree but identical images each side of the title make me think of a Year 7 PowerPoint presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread