Top 6 - Technically we have an advantage (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Get something at Swansea we have 3 home games on the trot - should be technically an advantage

Speedie's Head

Get something at Swansea we have 3 home games on the trot - should be technically an advantage

Yes, important we pick up the points at home. A draw at Swansea would be a bonus if we can do that but we just weren't good enough last week, for whatever reason

The last 5 games form, if continued, will see us finish in 5th place

napolimp

Hopefully Fulham will have decided job done, and start winding down by the time we face them. Feel like it could be a similar story with B'ham, Bournemouth, West Brom, and Stoke. Whilst Reading hang around just above relegation there could be quite a scrap down there, I think Derby away will be tough.

Hutch11

There are no easy games ( Peterborough and Barnsley at home aside ) in this league
Even games where we've battered the opposition we still haven't won and even lost a few
Provided we go out with the right attitude we stand a chance in any game but none of them are easy

curly_tom

Fans put a lot of stock in the idea that if you face a team 'with something to play for' you have less chance and if a team has nothing to play for you have more. I think every team goes out intending to get the best result they can. You often see an already promoted or relegated team go on a great run...

stay_up_skyblues

Fans put a lot of stock in the idea that if you face a team 'with something to play for' you have less chance and if a team has nothing to play for you have more. I think every team goes out intending to get the best result they can. You often see an already promoted or relegated team go on a great run...

I was about to say with exception of the last league game before the League 2 play-off semis. But on second thoughts a point each was actually the best result for both sides. 🤝

pusbccfc

Disadvantage because our pitch is shite and stops our style of play.

sylus

Disadvantage because our pitch is shite and stops our style of play.
maybe it would help if they did not water it to death minutes before they are due to kick off, always found that strange, especially when we have had alot of rain, maybe it is timed

Liquid Gold

maybe it would help if they did not water it to death minutes before they are due to kick off, always found that strange, especially when we have had alot of rain, maybe it is timed
Surely the groundsman knows what they're doing. It could be that it hardens and would bobble even worse if it wasn't watered.

Either way we need a new pitch. Bristol City the other week and Swansea on tomorrow both have rugby teams on the pitch and I guarantee it won't be as bad as ours.

Legia Sky Blue

It gets watered so that the ball zips off the surface rather than bounces excessively and slows down. People seem to have forgotten how bad St Andrews got at the back end of last season when it became very hard to play our football on.

pusbccfc

It gets watered so that the ball zips off the surface rather than bounces excessively and slows down. People seem to have forgotten how bad St Andrews got at the back end of last season when it became very hard to play our football on.

Yep, equally poor.

St Andrews pitch currently is dreadful.

Terry_dactyl

IF we are going to make the playoffs (we’re not), our fixtures are perfect. Yes we’ve got a really tough run of game but having the opportunity to take points off the teams around/above us is ideal. It’s kind of in our hands.
It won’t happen.

baldy

Hopefully Fulham will have decided job done, and start winding down by the time we face them. Feel like it could be a similar story with B'ham, Bournemouth, West Brom, and Stoke. Whilst Reading hang around just above relegation there could be quite a scrap down there, I think Derby away will be tough.

What? So you reckon those 5 teams will just go into the matches thinking ‘Fuck it,job done for this season’ - somehow doubt it

stupot07

So we technically have neither an advantage or disadvantage?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread