Torp song (1 Viewer)

Skyblue1971

Heard a Torpe song against Milwall but couldn't quite get the words. Assume it's to the tune of gold but what are the words?

Nobbie_67

Victor Torp (Torp)
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believing
Victor Torp (Torp)

torchomatic

Heard a Torpe song against Milwall but couldn't quite get the words. Assume it's to the tune of gold but what are the words?

It is Gold. Apart from his name all the other words are the same. Shit song.

SkyBlueMatt

It is Gold. Apart from his name all the other words are the same. Shit song.

I thought it was alright at Millwall. I just sang the original lyrics but I thought it was customised. The first part really needs a tweak.

"Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know" :ROFLMAO: ....Know what?

The 2nd part is alright. It's still better than the fecking Saka song.

Otis

I thought it was alright at Millwall. I just sang the original lyrics but I thought it was customised. The first part really needs a tweak.

What is it?

"Tatsu, you're only 5' 2
You come from Asia, so you know Kung Fu?"

🤷

David O'Day

People complain but never seem to come up with anything better ;)

JimmyHillsbeard

Be nice if we didn’t just copy some other club for once…. This is just the Zhinchenko chant done by Arsenal.

At least the Baby Shark one seemed original (cue someone telling me that Peterborough have been signing it abt Barry fry for years)

bigfatronssba

Be nice if we didn’t just copy some other club for once…. This is just the Zhinchenko chant done by Arsenal.

At least the Baby Shark one seemed original (cue someone telling me that Peterborough have been signing it abt Barry fry for years)

We used to sing it for McGoldrick. So Arsenal copied it from us

ajsccfc

I don't like a song claiming any player is indestructible, feels too much like tempting fate with an ACL injury

Joy Division

Music Video 80S GIF

"Walk this way
Torp this way"
I've said it once and I'll say it again

torchomatic

That started at Sheffield Wednesday in the Cup. At first, the fans were singing something else, can't remember what, then they changed it to that. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Not only that, Spandau Ballet were shit, so I will always refuse to sing along to it.

Skyblue1971

Can we at least show him the courtesy of spelling his name correctly?
It’s the same as people continually referring to “Hadji”, it’s disrespectful and lazy. Neither of these should be difficult.
These kinds of comments are not for this forum, we are all sky blues supporters right ? if you can't be kind scroll on.

SBbucks

These kinds of comments are not for this forum, we are all sky blues supporters right ? if you can't be kind scroll on.

“These kind of comments”? It was a polite request to respect our players’ names and spell them correctly. I’m sorry if four letter words are too difficult for you.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

“These kind of comments”? It was a polite request to respect our players’ names and spell them correctly. I’m sorry if four letter words are too difficult for you.

Jordan Turnbill
Leigh Burge
Viktor Torpe

There's definitely more as well, but let's not go there. In the current SBT climite it would qualify for hate speech. REPORTED.

skybluericoh

The song would suit the Leicester fans, it would go great with some clappers. Really take it up a notch.
was out earlier and had radio 5 on they went to the crisps bowl for an update they were 2-0 up and the silence was almost deafening, except for a couple of happy clappers. That team is wasted on that support.

itsabuzzard

Jordan Turnbill
Leigh Burge
Viktor Torpe

There's definitely more as well, but let's not go there. In the current SBT climite it would qualify for hate speech. REPORTED.
Can't pass this by without bringing up the old chestnut of Tommy Hutchinson (sic). It's a shame the death penalty has been abolished, though hanging would be too good for offenders.

ProfessorbyGrace

Torpè sounds like an exotic, pacific getaway. A small island chain, no less, with fantastic beaches and a rattan hut to sleep in.

With optional novelty grass skirts and umbrella drinks off the plane.

Almost wish it were a holiday destination, now. Ah well. ✈️ 🏝️

hamil99

Facebook User
Torpè sounds like an exotic, pacific getaway. A small island chain, no less, with fantastic beaches and a rattan hut to sleep in.

With optional novelty grass skirts and umbrella drinks off the plane.

Almost wish it were a holiday destination, now. Ah well. ✈️ 🏝️

I think it sounds more like the small boat you would take to said island. "Get in the Torpè and we'll sail over"

Users who are viewing this thread