Transfer rumours in or out (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Im waiting for fisher to come out and blame the fans for protesting making it difficult for the club to get players wanting to come to the club

steve82

so, Alex Gogic ex Swansea and Dean Hammond ex Sheff U are who we have on trial, looks like that could be that

It's not a great consolation but plenty of players freed from there contracts today... not likely to find a 10+ goal striker but maybe some useful additions who could bring others into games.

Nick

Administrator
It's not a great consolation but plenty of players freed from there contracts today... not likely to find a 10+ goal striker but maybe some useful additions who could bring others into games.

They wont be able to play will they? or will they?

Otis

Didn't Les 'exclusive' Reid say there was nothing in it despite earlier speculation?

If we don't get another striker in the next 27 minutes we are well and truly fucked. I'd rather we'd have kept Agyei!
We don't bring anyone in we are left with Beavon, Vernam and George Thomas.

Unless Kwane Thomas suddenly springs to life and got a pair of golden boots for Christmas.

It's a very thin looking front line. Beavon had already admitted that he's not really a goalscorer and is more of a provider.

And besides, anyone gets injured we are buggered.

So come on, 15 mins to bring someone in.

Gazolba

Russel Slade: "We have to work with the assets and put them into the framework of our team and see what comes out the other end.". Much like making sausages.

steve82

And as long as they are release before the window closes?

Not 100% on that..... a player would surely try his upmost to stay at his current club if it means he's clueless till the summer. Better to train with a group than on your own.

Nick

Administrator
Not 100% on that..... a player would surely try his upmost to stay at his current club if it means he's clueless till the summer. Better to train with a group than on your own.

Was it Dean Cox? I think he was released the day after the deadline day and couldnt play until now.

Doesn't make sense though, why not do it the day before.

steve82

Was it Dean Cox? I think he was released the day after the deadline day and couldnt play until now.

Doesn't make sense though, why not do it the day before.

Yes that's true... strange one that. Was done out of spite I think by there crazy Italian owner.
I'm not 100% sure to be honest. New rules this year

shmmeee

Imagine the excitement around Coventry if we keep Willis, Harries, Stevenson, Haynes, Lameiras.

giphy.gif

ccfchoi87

Willis can't play in the semi but it doesn't count towards the suspension, same as Stevenson. Essentially he's serving a 4 match ban from now

Otis

Yep pretty sure Willis can play in trophy game
No, actually.

Read it again. It says any other EFL or FA competition.

Ridiculous of course, but it doesn't talk of league games. So if Willis had been sent off in the FA or League cup it wouldn't have counted.

Guess he is indeed missing then. :(

You would have to think the club know the rules, so league games mustn't count.

steve82

Remember there's still a bit of time after 11pm people... as long as the FA receive certain paper work I think. There's a certain amount of grace...

Users who are viewing this thread