Transfer Shouts (13 Viewers)

fatso

Worse take.

1. Booing is such small dick energy, like what the fuck are you - 7 years old at a pantomime?

2. Players are managed out of clubs all the time, think ‘bomb squad’ era - did that benefit anyone?

3. Ferguson famously protected players in public, keeping everything in-house. I’m not sure I remember the success being a result of booing, in fact the exact opposite. Towards the end of games in Fergie time Old Trafford was famously positive with that horrendous chanting of ‘Attack’ over and over.

4. Small dick energy
Why do you have such a fetish with dick?

If you actually took the time to read my posts you'd clearly see that I had referenced pre Fergy Old Trafford, for its hostility to home players when things didn't go to plan.

Now please stop thinking about dicks, and try and keep up!

Old Warwickshire lad

Think it’s been that for ages, even before the prem/championship set up we have now. Going back in the JH years he signed Bill Glazier on the morning of our away game at Pompey which I was at in those days it was something like an hour before the game so he could and did play, we all wondered who this bloke who ran out behind captain George Curtis was. “Good old Bill” as he became known had a blinder & we won 2-0.
Best keeper we have ever had. If we could only find another as good as him.

Liquid Gold

Why do you have such a fetish with dick?

If you actually took the time to read my posts you'd clearly see that I had referenced pre Fergy Old Trafford, for its hostility to home players when things didn't go to plan.

Now please stop thinking about dicks, and try and keep up!
Pre-Fergy Old Trafford famous for success of course.

Oh no, they actually went through a huge trophy drought while the fans were being arseholes and preventing the players from expressing themselves. Funny that.

PVA

Robins saying "or we could buy a centre back and loan a forward"

Is Douglas giving him a bit of cash or am I reading to much into this ?

We can only sign one more loan without having to leave one out the squad.

We need two players.

So one will be a loan and one will be a permanent.

Winny the Bish

At the start of the window it was 2 loans, 2 perms. Now it's 1 perm, 3 loans apparently. Doesn't sound like investment from King to me.

EDIT: Of course we could do more business than what Robins has let on.

Last edited:

Balli001

At the start of the window it was 2 loans, 2 perms. Now it's 1 perm, 3 loans apparently. Doesn't sound like investment from King to me.
Are we at the end of January now then? How about wait and see what happens before you start being negative

shmmeee

Depends what comes up doesn’t it? I get the impression this Man City CB has come up and he’s considering him as a loan cos there’s nothing doing on the perm front right now.

mark82

EDIT: Of course we could do more business than what Robins has let on.

Wouldn't read too much into January transfer window either way. Difficult time to do business. It's probably more about what's available.

1ccfc

Wouldn't read too much into January transfer window either way. Difficult time to do business. It's probably more about what's available.
I agree. With so many players out of contract in the summer, the business we do then will be more telling of where we are, and if we have moved forward from SISU.

JimmyHillsbeard

1) why is everyone thinking that Waghorn is the likely departure following Saturday. Losing Tavares makes us even lighter in the forward Department. Kelly could be the candidate.

2) this bloke (who doesn’t seem particularly renown) is doubling down on Jamie Paterson joining

Brighton Sky Blue

1) why is everyone thinking that Waghorn is the likely departure following Saturday. Losing Tavares makes us even lighter in the forward Department. Kelly could be the candidate.

2) this bloke (who doesn’t seem particularly renown) is doubling down on Jamie Paterson joining

Well if it's him and a centre back we want and nobody else, then we're hoping Godden comes back soon and stays fit.

AOM

Going to assume it's Waghorn or Kelly.
Don't think it's Tyler Walker as Robins mentioned him, Godden and Eccles will hopefully be training in a couple of weeks after he said he's hoping to get someone out

JimmyHillsbeard

Ok after spending another 2 mins on his Twitter account he’s clearly a fantasist rather than a journalist.

Ignore.

slowpoke

It’s a difficult market in January, the loan player not so much but the permanent not easy at all. First obviously a fee is involved probably a decent one then Robins has to find a player good enough to come straight in the first team, stay there, be good enough for next season when we could be in the prem and top dollar wage wise.
No room for error

The Philosopher

Well, Mendy has been found not guilty.

Can’t see Man City playing him.

Marlon King was guilty and all that.

Just chucking this in for bait.

Tommo1993

Not sure why Derby would even bother with Waghorn. Not having that bad of a season to bother with such a waste of a squad place.

Seaside-Skyblue

Read Cantwell talking to Rangers so that's probably us out of the equation. If we were ever in the equation. Would be an incredible signing though.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread