Transfer Shouts (12 Viewers)

kimbie87

Robbie Burton could be a decent shout.

Just released by Dinamo Zagreb. Ex Arsenal U23 captain and Sheaf appears to know him. Huddersfield linked but could give us an extra option in midfield and available on a free.

skybluepm2

Huddersfield are signing 20 players if all rumours are true. Apparently Karl Darlow is available on loan from Newcastle If we’re looking for a new keeper we could do worse.
Would love him here. If we had a chance of a decent keeper like him I’d hope we’d throw our hat in the ring, but the way we operate I think it’s highly unlikely having to justify having 3 on the books. Such a shame the way Moore’s form has nose dived, he was superb up until Christmas last season.

OldBedrocker

Would love him here. If we had a chance of a decent keeper like him I’d hope we’d throw our hat in the ring, but the way we operate I think it’s highly unlikely having to justify having 3 on the books. Such a shame the way Moore’s form has nose dived, he was superb up until Christmas last season.
Maybe we could loan Moore out?

Skybluedownunder

I swear I seen on here someone mentioned Undav has been loaned out by Brighton but I’m still seeing him linked with clubs and from searching him on Google it doesn’t seem he’s gone anywhere yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomRad85

In a perfect world would like

RCB - Van Hecke from Brighton - Permanent
AM - Elliott Anderson from Newcastle - Loan/ Ayoub Assal - Wimbledon - Permanent
Striker - Undav from Brighton - Loan

Still wouldn't be surprised to see us look at Ike Ugbo again. Stock has nosedived a bit at Troyes.
Assal moving to the Middle East.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

I swear I seen on here someone mentioned Undav has been loaned out by Brighton but I’m still seeing him linked with clubs and from searching him on Google it doesn’t seem he’s gone anywhere yet

He was but is back at Brighton and was an unused sub last week against Liverpool

slowpoke

Looks like it, like most I’m a bit impatient but I’m sure MR is beavering away. It’s a difficult market but he’s got to get it right especially any permanent additions.

Skybluedownunder

Looks like it, like most I’m a bit impatient but I’m sure MR is beavering away. It’s a difficult market but he’s got to get it right especially any permanent additions.

Has Gary Cahill definitely retired or just never found a club?

The out of contract players is only really him or Michael Hector and I think I’d prefer Cahill

Hoofhearted

Problem with out of contract/unattached players, unless they've been recently released by a club, it's gonna take them ages to get match fit, and we need a player that's ready to go now
Has Gary Cahill definitely retired or just never found a club?

The out of contract players is only really him or Michael Hector and I think I’d prefer Cahill

Hertsccfc

Problem with out of contract/unattached players, unless they've been recently released by a club, it's gonna take them ages to get match fit, and we need a player that's ready to go now
Yes this is not a market that we should be shopping in. Might be cheap but the quality will not be good enough.

Grendel

Yes this is not a market that we should be shopping in. Might be cheap but the quality will not be good enough.

We signed Leon Clarke in the window didn’t we?

fernandopartridge

Good signing, but my memory might have faded, and it was basically the following season when he took off and looked a player worth signing, wasn't it?

No, he was good from the off. Scored on his debut and was better than 1 in 2 for the season. He got injured and we fell apart.
EDIT didn't score on his debut it was his second appearance v Preston in JPT

1674148728818.png

the rumpo kid

Haven't heard anything but if we could get 20m for vik would you take Joel piroe and Michael obafemi from Swansea ?
Valued at around 4.5m piroe and 3m for obafemi plus the later out of contract in the summer (heavily linked with Burnley) and use some of the excess vik money for wages, just a thought.

skyblueelephant76

Haven't heard anything but if we could get 20m for vik would you take Joel piroe and Michael obafemi from Swansea ?
Valued at around 4.5m piroe and 3m for obafemi plus the later out of contract in the summer (heavily linked with Burnley) and use some of the excess vik money for wages, just a thought.
Swansea valued Piroe at £20m in the Summer, no way he's going for £4.5m

Users who are viewing this thread