Transfer targets (13 Viewers)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

he’s been talked about on the Celtic site too - they can fuck right off…..

also, his name is actually Victor Torp Overgaard, which is close enough to Odegaard to make me do a little bit of sex wee

good luck with a song for him now people IMG_5221.jpeg

David O'Day

View attachment 33281

GIMOC has had a mare today
it's almost like the cry about box prices and their lack of access now we are properly run brigade feed him nonsense so he can spread it around without them having to be seen to be shit stirring

the speed it fell apart today though as amazing,, almost like doug was reading the forum and say his post and thought "okay time to approve the bid"

larry_david

it's almost like the cry about box prices and their lack of access now we are properly run brigade feed him nonsense so he can spread it around without them having to be seen to be shit stirring

the speed it fell apart today though as amazing,, almost like doug was reading the forum and say his post and thought "okay time to approve the bid"
Yeah whoever is behind the account of Gimoc must sworn very loudly about 17 mins after posting haha

Sky Blue Harry H

Regarding the amount of money - although we can't make too many mistakes paying this type of money, to improve the team/squad, we cannot expect to do so buying players for £750k or so any more - you'll get the odd one or two work, but a lot at that price range will likely not progress us.r

Edit: to clarify - we probably need to be paying £2m+ for most new signings if we expect them to improve the first team. Paying below £1m for players is likely to be for long term development players or older players to bulk out the squad.

Last edited:

BlueSkiesForever

he’s been talked about on the Celtic site too - they can fuck right off…..

also, his name is actually Victor Torp Overgaard, which is close enough to Odegaard to make me do a little bit of sex wee

good luck with a song for him now people View attachment 33282

Ngl I much prefer “Overgaard” to “Torp”, I just can’t help but think of tarpaulin in a semi-Northern Irish accent.

Alkhen

Costs the fans more, but makes the club a few more £££s
Ha I remember my dad asking me several times if I really wanted Huckerby on the back of my shirt at £1 a letter or something.

I think it's a flat fee for a name and number these days so it'll probably be Torp, seeing that according to some Doug is Scrooge incarnate

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

TORP, TORP, TORP!
How do you like it?
How do you like it?

…to ‘Chase the Sun’ by Planet Funk / the darts song (although probably only works if we sell Jamie Allen or Josh Eccles….

“Been dreaming all day
Of our New Number 8 / New 28
Victor Overgaard
oi oi oi
When he’s got the ball
He’s fucking magical
Victor Overgaard
oi oi oi…”

Evo1883

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Users who are viewing this thread