Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Didn't want to start a separate thread just for this, but hadn't seen it anywhere else on here. Read on the Blues forum that next season clubs will receive extra money, depending on league position (like the PL). I think that's a good idea, fwiw.

Hincha

Yesterday highlighted our dire need for a couple of wingers.

We had to switch back to 5-3-2 as we have no cover for Saka/Wright. Even though our overall play is still good in this formation, we lose a degree of control in the game by taking out a midfielder and adding a defender.

Look at the difference in our play when we were 1-goal up in the second half this week and last. We really took the sting out of the game last week in the last 20 minutes. I think this was more due to our shape rather than the personnel.

Deity

Reports that Swansea want to sell Yates already.

Many on here wanted us to sign him.

Never any guarantees on transfers …..

PUSB-We_are_going_up

So we're getting 15 million for a player out of contract in a few months and we're bringing in a player who's been playing in Man Citys first team.. and none of this was posted by Slowpoke!
Wild times.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Not bringing in, approached Man City with an offer to loan him in and they're interested so he gets game time and a hefty loan fee is involved. This would be like when Sunderland signed Amad Diallo

Users who are viewing this thread