Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Didn't know which thread to put this on but notice Palmer has got himself a new agent by the looks of his Instagram. Remember the strange Fabrizio Romano tweet in the summer linking him with Norwich. Suspect he may not be here come the end of the summer.
If he gets a move to another championship team that agent has played a blinder, hopefully a decent fee on the way as well.

Astute

If he gets a move to another championship team that agent has played a blinder, hopefully a decent fee on the way as well.
He has ripped several sides apart this season. He would walk into most Championship sides. They need his ability.

The problem with getting much of a fee would be their limited funds.

SlowerThanPlatt

Didn't know which thread to put this on but notice Palmer has got himself a new agent by the looks of his Instagram. Remember the strange Fabrizio Romano tweet in the summer linking him with Norwich. Suspect he may not be here come the end of the summer.
Same agency as Tavares now (and Callum Wilson!)

Could go one or two ways…

Tomh111

Well his contract is up at the end of next season so it’s probably time to start thinking about that.
I'm not sure how to deal with that.

He is capable of things that are above the championship level, but he can also go missing in games and has never played more than 25 appearances in a season.

His wage and value are hard to determine because of that playing time. We are unlikely to pay him his peak performance value in case he misses matches, something I think the majority of championship clubs would find as well.

So I think it then comes down to whether he would be willing to drop some of his demands or take a more incentives focused contract.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

My Pompey scouts say that we could do worse than look at Kusini Yengi, an Australian international. I saw him play vs Bolton this year and thought he looked very good at that level.
Not going to happen but thought it might duty to pass on their report.

baldy

My Pompey scouts say that we could do worse than look at Kusini Yengi, an Australian international. I saw him play vs Bolton this year and thought he looked very good at that level.
Not going to happen but thought it might duty to pass on their report.

’Scouts’? ‘Duty’? ‘Report’? You mean you’ve got Pompey supporting mates basically who think one of their own players is alright

Terry_dactyl

And there was I thinking you specifically employed somebody to scout Portsmouth's players for your sole personal enjoyment.
If I was paying them I’d insist on communication through emails only. Two more curmudgeonly, miserable fans you couldn’t hope to meet! One of them, I’ll call him Dad, has only this week allowed himself to admit to me that Pompey “are doing alright” this season. They’ve been top of that division since about September!!!

JoeCCFCPUSB

Kasey Palmer is a level below Callum O'Hare, very similar players and they work really well together. Kasey Palmer often makes impressive turns, dribbles and the occasional key pass, but Kasey also has several moments where he receives the ball in our half and loses it as he goes to turn and face the opposition's goal. Kasey will then often just stand and stare or slowly jog to try and win the ball back,

i think if Kasey was to move on, it would be a side step. Kasey Palmer isn't signing for a club worse or better than Coventry City.
he is one of those players that's very much found his level in the game.

procdoc

Kasey Palmer is a level below Callum O'Hare, very similar players and they work really well together. Kasey Palmer often makes impressive turns, dribbles and the occasional key pass, but Kasey also has several moments where he receives the ball in our half and loses it as he goes to turn and face the opposition's goal. Kasey will then often just stand and stare or slowly jog to try and win the ball back,

i think if Kasey was to move on, it would be a side step. Kasey Palmer isn't signing for a club worse or better than Coventry City.
What has that got to do with transfer targets? 😂

higgs

Bosun Lawal from Fleetwood serious potential Box to box midfielder serious engine Savage potential hope our scouts are watching

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

CovLad94

Bosun Lawal from Fleetwood serious potential Box to box midfielder serious engine Savage potential hope our scouts are watching

That lad looks a special talent, will be eyed from teams above for sure. Let's hope we are one of them

SlowerThanPlatt

Fleetwood are 23rd in League 1, this guy has 2 goals and 0 assists this season. Am I missing something?

Il Pirata

Romano isn't half as reliable as his reputation suggests.

ptr

Ah finally, a replacement for the great Bas Savage.

Astute

Mbappe is looking for a new club. Not sure we can afford him though.

higgs

Fleetwood are 23rd in League 1, this guy has 2 goals and 0 assists this season. Am I missing something?
He's got massive potential seen enough of him to believe he won't be playing in the lower leagues for much longer he's a serious unit and only 20

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Karamoko Dembele for a back up RW, 5 goals and 8 assists from RW for Blackpool this season in 26 games (just in the league).
20 years old, was touted as a top top prospect at Celtic a few years ago but for whatever reason seemed to stutter in development

skybluecam

SleepyGinger

Benjamin Rollheiser the ambitious signing Nixon linked us with has hardly hit the ground running at Benfica. Played 27 mins over 4 games, think Mason-Clark will end up being the better signing. Jack Clarke and Morgan Whittaker have shown that good league 1 wingers can step up to this league.

baldy

Are you sponsored by the word 'Kasey'?

Users who are viewing this thread