Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

skybluecam

He started 26 times for a team that finished 5th last season...
The majority of those at right back.

He’s not good enough technically to play alongside sheaf in the 352 system Robins is playing. Doesn’t have enough ability to receive and progress the ball.

I’m not saying get rid, he’s a great option to have but you’re kidding yourself if you think he can step into Hamer’s shoes.

David O'Day

The majority of those at right back.

He’s not good enough technically to play alongside sheaf in the 352 system Robins is playing. Doesn’t have enough ability to receive and progress the ball.

I’m not saying get rid, he’s a great option to have but you’re kidding yourself if you think he can step into Hamer’s shoes.
he doesn't, as per saturday he can play the deeper role and sheaf can step forward

sheaf was brilliant on Saturday

we also are going to bring in likely 2 more midfielders

skybluecam

Were there two Coventry games on Saturday? Latibeaudiere got caught out multiple times with his lack of pace. Both of their big chances came from getting in down the left.

long way home

Eccles has one of if not the best win ratio in the squad and id say is the most improved player. Not a shock being as he is playing in his natural position and is getting more confidence by the game.

You can be lucky in football but once luck turns into consistency then luck has fuck all to do with it, just means you have become a better player.

SeaSeeEffCee

Latibeaudiere had a decent enough game on Saturday but it’s also true that pretty much all of their decent opportunities came down his side.

Doesn’t do great for a couple of them in the extended highlights.

Martin180

Latibeaudiere had a decent enough game on Saturday but it’s also true that pretty much all of their decent opportunities came down his side.

Watching the game live I was more worried with Van Ewijk being pulled about , funny how highlights can differ
And that's not a criticism of MvE either , just an observation

skyblu3sk

It took time for a new defence to settle last year and you could argue we are ahead of the curve on that already. I'm not too concerned yet.

skybluecam

Watching the game live I was more worried with Van Ewijk being pulled about , funny how highlights can differ
And that's not a criticism of MvE either , just an observation
MvE has the benefit of Bobby T behind him who looks absolutely top class as a defender.

Hertsccfc

He started 26 times for a team that finished 5th last season...
And I am pretty sure our record in those matches was much better than in the ones he didn't start.

Like Sheaf he will never appeal to some people but he is a talented player who played a important role in our success last season and has arguably been our best player so far this season.

skybluecam

Knock yourself out mate , you carry on writing players off .
I'll carry on backing them
Haven’t written him off at all, he will do a job but we will concede if he continues playing wide. I think he’d be better used as cover for Fadz in the middle.

I’m not out to slag off players, just pointing out areas in which we can and must improve if we want to be promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread