Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

JimmyHillsbeard

He might as well say Ben Wilson in goal is just not going to replace Gyokeres' goal contributions (even despite his 100% shot to goal ratio)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Wilson’s shot to goal ratio must be infinity since the one part of his body in certain the ball didn’t hit when he scored was his foot.

slowpoke

Latest Robins interview doesn’t suggest anything is imminent, confirms he wants 4 more, but to be honest he isn’t asked particularly insightful questions …..

nothing on how close ?
Nothing on uk or foreign markets
Nothing on loan vs perm
Nothing on progress on replacing Hamer
Wouldn’t answer yay
or nay to any of those questions anyway.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Showing faith in Fabio with that comment at the end. Makes you wonder if he's after another forward or not?! Glad to see him mentioning O'Hare being close too, exciting!
He's not one to throw words around I don't think. Fabio has the pace we need and O'Hare is our best no10.

Two positive posts Greggs, you've chilled out then. 😎

skybluecam

He might as well say Ben Wilson in goal is just not going to replace Gyokeres' goal contributions (even despite his 100% shot to goal ratio)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Saying Eccles doesn't have the technical abilities of Gus is definitely comparable to that :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should rename this thread the Josh Eccles wank-a-thon

shmmeee

So the four mentioned, we thinking:
Kitching
Styles
Hamer replacement
AM/forward

Reckon we’ve gone cold on the Barnsley Duo. You’d have expected movement at least on Styles this week if it was happening. They seem to want silly money for Kitching too.

I saw something saying Cashin, who was the other LCB rumour, is only allowed to leave if Derby get him back on loan for this season. Which probably makes him a non-starter as well.

TomRad85

Reckon we’ve gone cold on the Barnsley Duo. You’d have expected movement at least on Styles this week if it was happening.
Sounds like Barnsley might be after more for Kitching than Derby are for Cashin. Wouldn't be surprised if we walked away, or we're in a standoff with them seeing who blinks first. I still have a feeling we'll get Styles for some reason.

ptr

Sounds like Barnsley might be after more for Kitching than Derby are for Cashin. Wouldn't be surprised if we walked away, or we're in a standoff with them seeing who blinks first. I still have a feeling we'll get Styles for some reason.

Should think Cashin will go to Brighton but go back to Derby on loan as part of the deal.

junglej13

The Barnsley chairman saying they turned down a £3m bid for one of their players and that Kitching is definitely not leaving in this window.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread