Transfer targets (17 Viewers)

Hobo

I would guess Bidwell and his agent will want a move. Be interesting if he is gone and no one comes in

I do wonder if robins isn’t that sold on Binks much and doesn’t see him as reliable defensive cover

I think it is to do with getting a settled back three quickly. Nothing to do with what he thinks of Bink's. McFadz won't be able to play every game, Bink's will get game time.

Robins can only pick 11 each week. Most the squad at the club is disappointed (it's the same at every club). The rest have to wait on an opportunity and take it when it comes along.

SBT

Us Open Tennis Dancing GIF by US Open
You need to calm down…

procdoc

I think there's a chance, he won't go to the Prem and outside of the parachute payment wankers we are one of the monied up Championship clubs due to our sales. Not sure its what we really need however..
I just can’t see it happening

JSL

Is the required scanner for medicals something other clubs have but we dont? If it is, surely we can buddy up with another club to get medicals done quickly?

jordan210

I've just seen Brekalo kicking the shit out of Josh Pask behind the big Tesco at the Ricoh.

I'm not ITK, but make of that what you will.

I heard Pask removals were being used to deliver the shirts for pre orders. So this beating is justified !

Skyblue_CP

Swift would be good next to Sheaf, another player to get forward and give us forward mobility/thinking. Still no chance it happens.

JimmyHillsbeard

Didn't know that one! Didn't he play for us and other clubs for a fair while though?

Yep. You could say he vindicated the policy as he demonstrated a recovery from his knee injury and played for Reading, Bolton etc after leaving us.

Hartson too proved his fitness with us after we could initially get insurance for his move from Wimbledon until it was too late to save our season

Calista

Didn't he say about Private Use of them?
“You just can’t get medicals. It’s just ridiculous. However much you plan for some medicals to be done, they have to be done at certain times. We don’t own a scanning machine and there’s a real backlog in the NHS, and even privately the use of them is unbelievable, so we have all of those logistical challenges as well."

Interpret that how you will, but I don't see why the NHS should come into it at all.

NorthernWisdom

“You just can’t get medicals. It’s just ridiculous. However much you plan for some medicals to be done, they have to be done at certain times. We don’t own a scanning machine and there’s a real backlog in the NHS, and even privately the use of them is unbelievable, so we have all of those logistical challenges as well."

Interpret that how you will, but I don't see why the NHS should come into it at all.
Yeah why even mention it? Laughable that you'd rock up to Walsgrave hoping they have a slot free, and that's your first port of call when doing £million transfers.

Nick

Administrator

Assuming that's where the nearest equipment is.

They are hardly going to be sat in a GP's office waiting for a referral, they will be paying to use it privately.

Test 4: Deep scanning

In the event of a history of problems, the medical team will have a hospital on standby for a magnetic resonance or ultrasound scan. Scanning units can be used to assess the majority of muscles and joints in the human skeleton.

Makes you wonder who the targets are....

Manchester_sky_blue

According to that article, scans aren't a routine part of a medical anyway and only happen when there's evidence or history of a significant injury.

I also read that it's quite common for the players medical to be done by the selling club, especially when buying from abroad.

Martw

I was once heard John Wark describe his medical at Liverpool which consisted of an old boy doctor. Slightly smelling of booze asking him to touch his toes and then he did the old cough and drop / provinces fit there and then, whole things lasted a couple of minutes!

Saddlebrains

Poor excuse

hill83

Samuel Bastien Characteristics​

+ Strengths​

Holding on to the ball

Strong

- Weaknesses​

Tackling

Very Weak

Passing

Weak

Aerial Duels

Weak

Crossing

Weak

Finishing

Weak

Defensive contribution

Weak

Samuel Bastien's Style of Play​

Likes to cut inside

Indirect set-piece threat

Does not dive into tackles

From Whoscored

Under weaknesses, you’ve put eczema

SHUNT31

My understanding is that a fee has been agreed but the deal unlikely unless West Brom help bridge the wage gap via a one off payment to Swift.
Let the battle of ITK’s commence 🤣 one saying one thing, the other saying different.

CovLad94

If Bidwell leaves, just offer Swift more than we can currently do, or offload Moore.

Swift would be a cracking bit of business

Users who are viewing this thread