Transfer targets (15 Viewers)

larry_david

Ill put a name out there then. Mika Biereth, on loan from Arsenal at Motherwell.

Arsenals next big hope, been injured for 3 months and still only 7 off top of SPL charts, essentially got something liek 20 goal contributions

Sheff Wed after him even though he's on loan for the season at Motherwell, we have form in this as we took BNC off Rotherham in January

Personally level, hope he stays where he is as I'm on him at 150-1 top scorer from start of the season and as I say he's only 7 off with alot of games to go and missed 3 months on the season.

CCFCSteve

Do we get 15%? I recall at the time mention of the deal being worth an additional £4m or possibly €4m with possible add-ons. The sell on fee may be capped.

It sounds like the final sell on percentage will be tied into/dependent on what we’ve received so far in relation to the other add ons. Either way it feels like if he leaves in the summer we’ll probably be getting around £8m-10m (estimated) from either sell on fee or combo of sell on/add ons

Nuskyblue

Ill put a name out there then. Mika Biereth, on loan from Arsenal at Motherwell.

Arsenals next big hope, been injured for 3 months and still only 7 off top of SPL charts, essentially got something liek 20 goal contributions

Sheff Wed after him even though he's on loan for the season at Motherwell, we have form in this as we took BNC off Rotherham in January

Personally level, hope he stays where he is as I'm on him at 150-1 top scorer from start of the season and as I say he's only 7 off with alot of games to go and missed 3 months on the season.
He is frequently injured, and for long spells I think.

long way home

The way its going we will not hear or know anyone the club will target until a deal is agreed, player is at Ryton or is on the team bus. We should probably change topic name to players id like to sign.....

I still think we could potentially do 1 loan and 1 perm before window shuts. But more likely it will be a late young attacking prem loan that can be an impact sub. He will have to be better than what we have so it could be a tough ask, but im sure they are still looking to add.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

Yep, we sold him at the top of his value I think.
£15m is probably what I’d expect to get for Hamer with 2-3 years left on his contract rather than just the 1 year.

We got lucky that Sheffield Utd appear to have got a bit desperate to make a signing.

usskyblue

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Tea & Busquets

We might be scouting that far afield for all we know but bringing someone in from another continent isn’t that simple
Yes i know but surely we’d have something by now? We’ve been promoted for quite a bit and zero movement from that region. Work permits may be the issue though.

wingy

a) the release clause isn’t £100m, it’s around £80m, so the profit would be £60m, and

b) the % sell on clause is 10% apparently because it dropped when he hit additional targets (appearance, goals, internationals etc)

So it’s probably nearer £6m coming our way unless there’s a bidding war to push his price up
No it's not the dollar.

Hobo

Havent Lisbon reputedly just turned down a £73m offer from Chelsea?

The thing is even if the release clause is triggered it is still down to Vik whether he moves or not. The release clause just means Sporting can't hold him to his contract.

Grendel

The release clause is €100m not £100m I think.. still not too shabby

The release fee is fairly irrelevant in truth - it’s just something Portugal do I think for some legal reasons

Users who are viewing this thread