Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

mrfr

Just saw Callum Wilson in the Burger King at the Corley services on the southbound carriageway of the M6 getting a double whopper and a big sprite.

PVA

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

what happened to Matty Longstaff? I thought when he scored that goal a few seasons back he looked like he was destined for big things…..

I don’t think he’s got a club at the minute

Cheylesmore ITK

Callum Wilson must be starving tonight as a little birdie tells me he has just walked into the Arena Park Pizza Hut and is currently at the salad bar.

ovduk78

what happened to Matty Longstaff? I thought when he scored that goal a few seasons back he looked like he was destined for big things…..

I don’t think he’s got a club at the minute
Think he did his ACL & despite being out of contract has been training with Newcastle to get fit hopefully leading to getting offered a contract with another club.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Think he did his ACL & despite being out of contract has been training with Newcastle to get fit hopefully leading to getting offered a contract with another club.

decent player I thought, could definitely do a job in the championship if recovered and back to near what he was

I think there were some big European teams looking at him at one point?

Users who are viewing this thread