Transfer Rumour Trialist in U21 game (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Doubt it is him but I assumed Helder Costa was older than 30. Cost Leeds 15m and was only released in October. Loans in Saudi and Valencia last 2 seasons. Did he get a long term injury or something?

Johnnythespider

Looks like an older trialist so someone must know who it is. Absolutely no chance that geezer is 19/20 surely.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
17 this lad

Celebration Darts GIF by SPORT1

skybluecam

Passing resemblance but not convinced. Kargbo also signed a new contract with QPR last summer and went on their pre season training camp with the first team so while it's not impossible he could be on trial with us it doesn't seem all that likely
It was a 1 year deal with an option for an extra year, so if they're not triggering it he'll leave this summer.

Not sure why we'd want him mind.

long way home

We have gone from guessing who it is, to finding out it might be someone else, to now not being happy if he signs. FFS, we dont know who he is ....

Let the club do its job because so far they have unearthed a few gems that none of us had heard of. Ill trust those in charge and whoever he is, best of luck to him...

ptr

We have gone from guessing who it is, to finding out it might be someone else, to now not being happy if he signs. FFS, we dont know who he is ....

Let the club do its job because so far they have unearthed a few gems that none of us had heard of. Ill trust those in charge and whoever he is, best of luck to him...

Are you saying that some people had written off a trialist, who was never actually on trial in the first place, before he’d even signed for us?

Really out of character that is from people on here.

ptr

Tbf, Obikwu is out on loan, Dausch seems to be injured…Andrews with first team. More often than not, we get trialists in to cover positions than to actually sign them. Doesn’t cost us anything and benefits them with experience/exposure. With any luck they’re decent but can’t remember the last time we signed a trialist u21.

long way home

What does this even mean? May as well shut the site down if we should all "let the club do it's job". It's just a bit of fun.

What you on about, my post was a bit of fun, it was fucking hilarious and i was wanting my nuts stroked at the replies..

Thanks for your reply, my balls feel great now.....

Users who are viewing this thread