Trip to Bradford On Sky (1 Viewer)

skyblueref

Sky Blues' trip to face the Bantams next month moved for live Sky coverage
Coventry City's away clash with Bradford City next month has been selected for live Sky coverage.

The Sky Blues travel to Valley Parade for the televised clash with the Bantams which has now been moved to Sunday, November 17th with kick-off at 3.30pm.

Keep checking www.ccfc.co.uk to find out when tickets for the clash with Bradford City go on sale!

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/bradford-a-on-sky-1092813.aspx#st2RwcYvchJdXbaV.99

RoboCCFC90

Sky? Why would you want to watch it on Sky when you can be there!!

skybluelee

How many League 1 games do Sky show a season? Can't be many so surprised we're on twice in a month.

pusbccfc

Defiantly going this now!!

skyblueinBaku

Lets hope they show this at my hotel in Mexico. Can't see it for some reason though.

I'll be in Mexico then too, Rich. If you find out how to watch it on telly, please let me know!:guitar2:

Excellence Playa Mujeres - a few miles north of Cancun. Can't wait!

Ahh we are going a few miles south of Cancun - Playa Carmen. Lets hope this wet weather that they are having in gone by then. It gets dark at 5pm apparantly that time of year. So we'll have to make the most of the sunshine when we get it.

skyblueinBaku

make sure you take your SISU OUT beach towels to mexico guys.

Beach towels provided by the hotel, CC4L. Just as well - with the number of dresses and pairs of shoes the wife is taking there isn't room in the luggage for much else!

hill83

Apparantly if you stand on one of the sand dunes behind the hotel you can see the sea.

Last edited:

Mr T - Sukka!

We maybe in for a few more games on sky if we are still in the bottom 4.

We could repeat Portsmouth, and gain unwanted attention by looking at the leauge 1 trap door.

Users who are viewing this thread