Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Trouble after QPR

rob9872

Highfield Road Hero
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
21,461
Reaction score
21,153
Brentford fans apparently by Euston.

Coward in the grey jumper needs sorting.

 
Says tweet unavailable but link works if you have twatter
 
Stupid question, but is it football violence because two groups of lads from teams not in the same division got into a fight?

I’d see it more if it was against QPR fans
 
Supposedly the bloke in grey is an ex-pro who has been in jail for hooliganism with before.

A few I know where drinking in the George after the game at Euston and hundreds of Brentford were coming back from their game at Wolves. Didn't take long for the banter to turn sour and Brentford fans started lobbing bottles etc.

There's a lot of Brentford fans on that video that will be in a lot of bother.
 
Stupid question, but is it football violence because two groups of lads from teams not in the same division got into a fight?

I’d see it more if it was against QPR fans
I'd say it was. In a group and together because of their football team in a locality because of their team. Agree its away from the ground and impossible to police so arguably general disorder, but certainly football related.
 
That’s sad, if only I was there. TPWK
 
He’ll do a nice stretch, just don’t drop the soap in the shower fatty!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: vow
Twats. Just hope the people hurt were not innocents trying to avoid trouble.
 
Look forward to reading the coward gets some jail time. Hope the city lad is okay.
 
Really ? I know the cov fan who threw that punch/ bottle whatever, he knows raff , why would he do that ?

You get tunnel vision when the adrenalin goes, could well have just seen someone moving towards him in his peripheral and thrown it.

N.B I don’t know either of the people mentioned
 
Definitely RAF and I know the guy who hit him but won’t mention his name on here.
I've just watched it again and zoomed in and took a while , and I still can't see it being raff 🤣🤣🤣 if it is then poor raff , but he looks a bit chubbier than raff who is as thin as a rake these days
 
I know who the fella is who throws the dig and he'd 100% know Raff so probably isn't but it could be him...just fatter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom