Trouble after (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Just seen this..

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I knocked one out as well.

Do you mean one of these. :emoji_right_facing_fist: or one of these :emoji_left_facing_fist:.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you playing 'one potato, two potato' there?
Yes Playing with something . :emoji_scream:

Adge

Yep, I noticed a few of the old guard were out and about today. But yes, keep it amongst yourselves and not when innocent people with their families/children get caught up in it.

tisza

Classic! Let’s line up either side of the police and shout a few things at each other on top of the hill!:emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_laughing:
Sorry but you had 2 groups that size in the 80s they would have been into each other especially with only a couple of police there Really is all posturing these days.

pusbccfc

Sorry but you had 2 groups that size in the 80s they would have been into each other especially with only a couple of police there Really is all posturing these days.

But surely that is down to people not wanting to be arrested and stuck with a banning order?

christonabike

Fook me chavs dancing around both sets of chavs shitting themselves when they meet and the poor police and stewards in the middle.
If the police walked away it would of been like the Red Sea parting lol!
Grow up and man up you clowns.

pusbccfc

Fine so let's not big it up as trouble etc and a return to the dark ages.
2 groups stood in front of each other and shouted insults.

It was more than that. Those videos are a short stint of what happened.

After the video came the bricks and rocks. It was quite remarkable watching from the train station with other Sunderland fans and being mythed about what we were seeing. It started off being a few loud mouths winding each other up and then ended up towards the hill. Before that video plenty of punches were thrown, including the ones between the Sunderland fans themselves, before police (and shouting kids) turned up.

When it ended up back towards the under-pass, that's when it got bad. Rocks, stones, bottles and bricks were being thrown. One even landed on the platform by the station.

And I'm not saying it's clever by any means, there were a lot of families walking past ducking from the stones.

LastGarrison

So this is progress then? It almost seems like you're saying that you preferred it when it was worse?

letsallsingtogether

There’s no Sunderland hatred it’s as much imbeciles from Coventry trying to pretend they are hard men from the 70’s
And a few of the hard men from the 80s were there today.
Before the game I was outside waiting to go in when about 10 Sunderland fans started on Cov fans.
They seemed surprised when all of a sudden they are surrounded by about 100 City fans.
Seriously what did they expect trying to flex their muscles outside the Home turnstiles.

east_midlands_skyblue

Heard some commotion behind me as I got to the Tesco side of the underpass... anyone throwing rocks with kids etc about needs their head looking at. Embarrassing.

cc84cov

Anyway onto Pompey Tuesday...Remember that day at Highfied Road few years back when they come down well...Chaos

Users who are viewing this thread