Trouble after (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

I was slap bang in the middle of it. Proper nawty.

I was minding my own, making my way towards the car park while devouring a Tesco meal deal (Chicken and bacon sarnie, walkers C&O and a bottle of coke) A gang of about 100 Mackems came heavy at me shouting all kinds of Northern abuse I couldn't understand. I pinpointed the biggest most inbred looking one and gave him a right hook that wouldn't look out of place in Rocky. The crack of his jaw breaking signalled a few sky blue lads to come and help and we quickly despatched the whole lot of them plus a few coppers.

I also gave a police dog an uppercut which I'm not proud of but he was asking for it.

Last time I heard a story like that was on
Jackanory

matesx

I’ve never seen any stones, rocks or bricks lying around the Ricoh.

Who knew?

pusbccfc

I’ve never seen any stones, rocks or bricks lying around the Ricoh.

Who knew?

Down by the underpass there are those cages filled with rocks.

Magwitch

Anyway onto Pompey Tuesday...Remember that day at Highfied Road few years back when they come down well...Chaos
Yes twice, the time by the West End which ended up with a load getting jail but a couple of years before that there was a brutal fight after the match in the Kop no cops there which went on for an age.
But about yesterdays poor policing. In 70/80s the old bill would have been in and amongst them nicking a few and leaving others with very sore heads, they don’t seem to bother that much anymore let those who want to get involved get on with it it will be all on camera and come Monday they study the footage pick out the likely lads and nick them 6 o’clock one Sunday morning.
I was in Tesco when group of about 200 waltzed through, not a scarf or hint of colour between the lot of them but they were locals mouthing and yelling not all kids either but all on camera all good for future evidence.

CovInEssex

A rock flew past my head and pinged some lad behind me. Blood all down him, proper "fucking hell I'm glad that wasn't me"

letsallsingtogether

I hear the stone trowing was inside the ground from both sets of supporters
I sit in block 16 never saw anything though.

Great_Expectations

I witnessed a lot of it after the game, at the top of the hill on the path by the bypass.

Absolute idiots. Zero respect for anyone who truly believes that fighting at a football game proves, or solves, anything.

If people want to fight then arrange it do it away from families. A good advert for watching Coventry potentially ruined for some by idiots.

speedie87

The whole setup with away fans has never made sense to me if we ever got back to championship/ prem would make more sense to me that away supports are in stand behind other goal and have coaches in carpark a. Makes no sense the whole ground exit past the away end. Also think they should limit away fans to 3k fans they can’t cope with more.

Users who are viewing this thread