True Blood (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody watch this? Just working through the 1st series and it is quite good!

Otis

Anybody watch this? Just working through the 1st series and it is quite good!

No, never heard of it. Is it some new fandangled show we have not come across?

Oh and talking of new shows, I have heard that John Cleese is bringing out a sitcom based in a shabby Torquay hotel, where he plays the hotel owner.

It will never work.

vow

Enjoyed the first 2 series, then it seemed to get a bit silly, OTT, so stopped watching.

xcraigx

The first couple of series were very good then it got progressively worse. If it wasn't for Deborah Ann Woll I'd have given up sooner.

Otis

It all got daft when they decided they wouldn't just have vampires and werewolves, but would also include witches and shape shifters and fairies and goblins etc.

Was just waiting for Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and the Easter Bunny to show up and then it would have been a job lot.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

vow

giphy.gif

Tbh, I didn't know who she was, Deborah Ann Woll, so googled and found this :snaphappy:

Nick

Administrator
It all got daft when they decided they wouldn't just have vampires and werewolves, but would also include witches and shape shifters and fairies and goblins etc.

Was just waiting for Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and the Easter Bunny to show up and then it would have been a job lot.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Only just got to the shape shifter bit!

chiefdave

I was OK until the fairies showed up, that was a step too far for me.

For those who like Deborah Ann Woll she's also in Daredevil which is a show worth watching anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread