Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (6 Viewers)

ajsccfc

The photo also proves it's a very thin line between tough defiance and sulky toddler.

skybluetony176

His co defendant Jenna Ellis seems to be enjoying the experience

C6BFE4ED-519D-4DD2-9232-9959CA11DC8A.jpeg
Who does she think she is? Pablo Escobar?
D787C5EA-B387-4407-908E-4AA39590D1D4.jpeg
Although it’s a well known fact that Pablo legitimately won an election.

Grendel

Is that him saying you should never surrender from trying to interfere with elections?
Going to be interesting to see who throws who under the bus, hopefully they all fuck each other up.

I never had Trump down as a Saxon fan - he’s getting my vote now

Otis

Hasn't he also.just recently said you need ID to buy a loaf of bread? Said it twice now I believe.

Also said Jeb Bush took the US into the Middle East.

To my mind, his cognition is worse than Biden's.

What a shit show.

skybluetony176

The election was stolen con being unwound a lot today. Sidney Powel has pleaded guilty to election interference in the Georgia election case and part of her plea bargain is she’ll testify against her co-conspirators. Presumably that includes Trump. She is now a prosecution witness. Presumably that will roll out to the cases in other counties and states.

Last edited:

clint van damme

The election was stolen con bring unwound a lot today. Sidney Powel has pleaded guilty in the Georgia election case and part of her plea bargain is she’ll testify against her co-conspirators. Presumably that includes Trump. She is now a prosecution witness. Presumably that will roll out to the cases in other counties and states.

To be honest, the stuff that came out in the Dominion v Fox news trial confirmed what a load of bollocks it was and few came out of it worse than her.

SBT

Another one of Trump’s lawyers has flipped today and pled guilty to conspiracy in the Georgia case - he’s also agreed to testify against Trump and the rest of the defendants. The chances that Trump is going to prison seem higher than ever at this point.

skybluetony176

Another one of Trump’s lawyers has flipped today and pled guilty to conspiracy in the Georgia case - he’s also agreed to testify against Trump and the rest of the defendants. The chances that Trump is going to prison seem higher than ever at this point.
A judge threatened to jail him today for gag order violation too.

NorthernWisdom

The sooner Biden declares he’s not running the better….wonder if his ego will let him step aside though

They've not exactly come up with a credible alternative though, frightening as that thought is

David O'Day

textbook set a poll to get the story you want

still I guess you need to make up stories then there is a year to go

CCFCSteve

textbook set a poll to get the story you want

still I guess you need to make up stories then there is a year to go

It’s worrying it’s even close though. Trumps a dangerous idiot with charges coming out his ears. Democrats should be walking the next election yet if Biden is the best they’ve got they could be in trouble

SBT

The poll numbers are dreadful for Biden. I’m a lot less convinced than I was even a couple of months ago that he’ll win next year. I do think that Trump weirdly benefits from having all the coverage be on his legal problems rather than on his actual policy positions.

Sky Blue Pete

The poll numbers are dreadful for Biden. I’m a lot less convinced than I was even a couple of months ago that he’ll win next year. I do think that Trump weirdly benefits from having all the coverage be on his legal problems rather than on his actual policy positions.
Backward war mongering country anyway where 40% don’t believe in evolution anti science pro medieval

Sick Boy

Yeah, I actually expect Trump to win, if he’s actually a candidate.

SIR ERNIE

The sooner Biden declares he’s not running the better….wonder if his ego will let him step aside though

Biden's not going to have any say in it is he.
Newsom will be the Dem nomination and with his track record, that’s more good news for the GOP.

Users who are viewing this thread